New2Fitnesspal

Options
I fail at diets, so now my focus is on eating right and staying away from my comfort zone...junk food! My day starts at 4 a.m., any suggests for a quick, tasty breakfast?

Replies

• Rockybalboa612
    Options
    Oats is a great way to start the day with a small sliced bannana :)
  • made2wonder
    made2wonder Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and sliced banana on a whole-grain toaster waffle.
  • piste9
    piste9 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm pretty lazy so I usually go for eggs (boiled earlier in week) on wholemeal toast and a banana. Lately because avocados are in season toast with avocado and tomato. When it's THAT early I want something I don't have to think about and quick and easy.
  • espy1975
    espy1975 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I usually reach for oats too but the addition of bananas sounds great. Glad I read ur post =)

getting a bit sick of eggs lol
  • krickan03
    krickan03 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal is good quick go-to. I have been having smoothies for breakfast lately (with protein powder added). I throw some frozen fruit, milk, and protein powder in the blender. I drink it on the way to work...saves time!
  • RevNimue
    RevNimue Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with half a tablespoon of peanut butter. Very filling yet is very tasty and honestly feels like you're eatting a treat in the morning. :-)
  • cosmic0074
    cosmic0074 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I know I'll be rushing next morning, I'll put blueberries in a plastic sandwich bag and leave 'em in the fridge, along with a snack bar out on the counter waiting. Next morning while I'm still getting ready, I put whole grains waffles in the toaster so that I can just grab it and the others on my way out. Sometimes I'll put blueberries in my mouth and then bite into the waffles lol.
  • Mustaine4Pres
    Options
    scrambled egg whites in a whole wheat tortilla :)