Any ladies that are the wife of an LEO??

Options
I am the wife of an LEO and was hoping there were some police wives out there that I could connect with. The police wife life is an interesting and stressful one and I wouldn't mind having someone to relate to in this aspect while being on MFP. :)

Replies

• stbbrn
    Options
    I am! :) And proud of it! lol
  • firemanfive0
    firemanfive0 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am the LEO...some of MFP friends are firemen, wives of them, dispatchers and so on..feel free to add me
  • asangh
    asangh Posts: 32
    Options
    lol.. I thought you were talking about the sign LEO
  • iamdimenazhena
    Options
    To grammatically correct myself, I mean 'A' LEO. Not an LEO. I've always said an... I've never really thought about it until now. :)
  • iamdimenazhena
    Options

lol!
  • stbbrn
    Options
    Funniest thing is how do you say it in your head? A L-E-O or LEO? lol In my head it's L-E-O lol
  • iamdimenazhena
    Options
    I say L-E-O, too. :)
  • jodfie
    jodfie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am the LEO...some of MFP friends are firemen, wives of them, dispatchers and so on..feel free to add me
    im friends with him ^ as well as a vollie FF 911 dispatcher(and hopfully soon to be LEO)
  • iamdimenazhena
    Options
    im friends with him ^ as well as a vollie FF 911 dispatcher(and hopfully soon to be LEO)

Cool. Thanks. :) Are you in the academy?
  • jodfie
    Options
    not yet...havent even applied yet...but im going to be applying for the dept i work 911 for...so my odds are high...lol
  • iamdimenazhena
    Options
    That's great! Good luck! :)
  • jodfie
    Options
    thanks! ill let you know how it goes :)
  • BrittneyNSeymour
    BrittneyNSeymour Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My husband starts the police academy Monday! We are SO excited! So, I'm ALMOST a LEOW :)
  • mrsb0223
    Options
    I am a police wife to a wonderful LEO of 5+ years!!! I just started My Fitness Pal today so any motivation and support is much appreciated!!!
  • tracimichelle213
    tracimichelle213 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've been a LEOW for 9 years. Stay at home mom of 2, ages 3.5 and 2. It's tough.... I always feel like no one really understands what it's like to be a LEOW. I've lost 50 lbs in the last 1 1/2 years and I'm ready to get serious and get to my goal weight this year. I've been on MFP for a year, but haven't been consistent in logging in. I think having some friends to go through this with would help.
  • xXYanixX
    Options
    I im :)
  • JohnK580
    JohnK580 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Not a wife...LOL. But a 23 year veteran law enforcement chaplain. I have worked with lots and lots of LEO families over the years.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options

me too. *leaves
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    This thread is old as hell. But I’d like to get it going again. Looking for leow friends, and I created a group called LEOW’s