Gained Back Half My Lost Weight - Looking for Buddies!

Options

Replies

• charman99
    charman99 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! I had lost 120lbs and then got married in July and all of a sudden 40 pounds has just appeared out of no where!!!! So I am now fighting to get rid of them and they just seem to stay....
  • Fr3shStrt
    Fr3shStrt Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Yep! Hate that I had to start buying bigger sizes again. I threw out the old clothes saying "I don't want this to fit ever again". Ooops! FR sent.
  • Barefoot115
    Barefoot115 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends to help motivate me also. I have gained 40 pounds in 2 years and have decided today is the day to make a much needed change. I am tired of feeling tired, slow, out of shape and none of my clothes fit! The time is now!
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Me too. I lost the weight far too quickly last time. This time around Im doing it at a slow steady pace and cutting way down on my alcohol consumption.

I'll add you as a friend.
  • cmicks85
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I am also in the need for motivation after deciding that 2013 is the year to change my lifestyle for good! Hope to speak to you soon.

Claire
  • MonicaRoxxs
    MonicaRoxxs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 15 pounds and gained it all back so I know the feeling even though mines was a small amount. Good thing is you done it once so you can do it again!!
  • bobbiguy
    Options
    I just recently this year lost 22 lbs got down to 113. I am 5' 0 s you can imagine what a little weight can do. Kind of the same thing started eating more meals out like lunch with friends and now I have added on the lbs. Plus stopped exercising like I was doing. Just ordered insanity this is my second day it kicks my butt. Wanting to not only lose weight but also tone. Wanting to eventually add some pilates. I am a recently divorced mother of 5 children. Divorce lost the weight at first now that I found some happiness going out again put on weight just trying to find time to fit back in the exercise along with everything else. Then hopefully will reach my healthy weight goal again and this time find a way to change my diet plus get in exercise.

Honestly I need to stop eating out so much with friends it will save me money and the weight will go away it is hard to find healty options at places that they choose like Penn Station, etc.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing. Lost 20 lbs over the summer and then got sick and moved to a new country and gained half of it back. It is the second time I've lost over 20 and gained some or all back, but now I'm finally in a place to focus on ME and not deal with fast food every day (from my job) or my family stress.
  • PaleoRDH
    PaleoRDH Posts: 266
    Options
    <~~~~ feel your pain. I did the same thing. Odd though I lost 22 pounds but NO FREAKING INCHES during a sugar detox (how is that possible?) and then after it was over, put back on all but 9 of it, but am still the same size......... GRRR.
  • Constant_Nova
    Constant_Nova Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me. I have lost weight and gained it all back over the course of maybe 4 years and now looking to lose it all again. I have been doing some "soul searching" so this is actually my first full day back since before christmas but I am in it to win it. I dont have a deadline as to when I want to reach my goal, I just want to lose it all. for the second time but for good.
  • Katmela
    Katmela Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the wonderful, supportive messages! They could not have come at a better time! I'm not sure how my thread was picked up again, my original post was 10 days ago. My last week has been quite a bad one in terms of self-control and motivation. This was just what I needed to hear. After I post this I'm hopping on the treadmill!
  • vivie72
    vivie72 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I refuse to buy bigger clothes. Time to get real and get back on track. Send me a friend request if interested.
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I've done the same thing. So add me if you like! Starting new and hoping to permanently change!! New Year ... New start!

me too!!
  • ambersmith104
    ambersmith104 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again because I can be good for a couple of weeks but then stop tracking and either gain or stop losing weight. So anyone feel free to add me because I am looking for some buddies too.
  • weisegirl1119
    weisegirl1119 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Sonds just like me. I also am back and looking for support!
  • Dyann_Alvarez
    Dyann_Alvarez Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    OMG me too. I think losing is the easy part. Keeping it off will be the hard part. I lost 31 in 2011 and gained 14 in 2012. I'm gonna friend you and most of the other people that posted here! :laugh:
  • carrielofton
    carrielofton Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You sound just like me. I did really well in 2011 and fell of the wagon BIG time. I have decided this is it I have to get control of myself. Good luck we can do this together.
  • cosmic0074
    cosmic0074 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Lost 16 pounds and 3 inches off my waist last Spring, and recently gained back 12 and all the inches after I got a new full-time job in the midst of my weight loss journey :cry: It was not easy being surrounded by booze and junk food 'til 2 in the morning at work, which I recently quit. Never again!
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    you did it once-you can do it again! :)
  • pibrennyc
    Options
    Sorry to hear that. Start again tomorrow. It happens to all of us, especially during the holiday we tend to go crazy. You can add me if you want. Don't give up! You can do this!