Let's do this!

Options
Hello! My name is Charlie and I've just begun my fitness journey. I have 30 pounds standing between me and a healthier life! Give me a shout if you need someone to talk to, to motivate, or be motivated by. Good luck to all of us, I know we can do it!

- Charlie

Replies

• krickan03
    krickan03 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • Thrasherbabe
    Thrasherbabe Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi Charlie! Good luck to you and your weight loss.. Once you start it just becomes a part of you. Im here for motivation and support as well. Feel free to add me and we can help keep each other in check and maybe some healthy competition! =]
  • Durginal
    Durginal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Charlie. Welcome to MFP! I definitely find it helpful tho I haven't been using it for long. What is your plan for exercise? Sports? Gym? Other? Social motivation is def helpful - so feel free to add me as well. it's nice to see and encourage the progress of others.
  • J_D_And
    Options
    Best of luck on your road to health and wellness :) they're lots of nice and supportive people on here to help you reach your goals :) feel free to add me :)
  • phoebsies
    Options
    Hey Charlie! I just joined MFP last week and could use some friends for motivation. Please feel free to add me :)
  • tisha_rae
    tisha_rae Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to You!

I'm half way to my goal with 21 lbs left to lose.

Feel Free to Add! :)
  • Full4Life
    Full4Life Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    What an awesome attitude you have! Good luck!