Want female friends w/ similar goals!

Options
I am 5'7 and 187 pounds. I want to get down to 150-155. Anyone with a similar goal, feel free to add me for support and motivation... and maybe a little friendly competition.

Replies

• Kabijots
    Kabijots Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I've got quite a bit more to lose than you :) But good luck on your weightloss journey!

Feel free to add. Kab x
  • dontgvemeyourbs
    Options
    I'm 5"4 and weigh about 175 so I think that's somewhat similar... Today's my first day dieting I need all the help and support I can get! What work outs are you doing ?
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    5'5'' 183.5, want to get down to 135lbs. Feel free to add me. I'm always looking to extend my support network.
  • 6ee8ee
    6ee8ee Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and (much more to lose than you) @ 260lbs. But I would love to have some more friends for motivation and support. So anyone feel free to add me!
  • Thrasherbabe
    Thrasherbabe Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your goals! I'm 5'3''... 149lbs. I am trying to get down to 135lbs. =] Add me
  • MamaWeil2018
    MamaWeil2018 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", currently 154lbs (down 1lb from my starting weight!) and aiming for 130lbs! Always looking to build the support network, so feel free to chat!
  • Chakiri
    Chakiri Posts: 17
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'5 at 197lbs. I want to get down to 120-ish so I definitely have a way to go!
    I like to motivate and be motivated! Anyone feel free to add me! :D
  • tisha_rae
    tisha_rae Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 5'5 and at 156 but I started at 176.... I have about 20 to 25 more lbs to lose to reach my goal.

Good Luck!

Feel free to add. :)
  • Momto4under7
    Momto4under7 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4 and weigh about 175 so I think that's somewhat similar... Today's my first day dieting I need all the help and support I can get! What work outs are you doing ?

I'm not doing a workout with a name, I am easily bored by doing the same routine everyday. So I found an extensive list of exercises that are different for each day of the week and I added a few things to it, and raised the numbers on each one for it to be intense for me. I also try and dance while holding my (21 pound) baby, and go for walks with a stroller to push.

How about you?
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and started almost a year ago at 192. I'm now 136. I'll be glad to be friends with you. :)
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    Hey I am 5'11 and looking to broaden my support network myself! Feel free to add me!! :flowerforyou:
  • Momto4under7
    Momto4under7 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and started almost a year ago at 192. I'm now 136. I'll be glad to be friends with you. :)

Wow very inspiring! Will be glad to be friends!
  • cathypayne
    Options
    Hey everyone~
    My name's Cathy. I'm currently doing a clean eating challenge for the month of January at my gym and I'm loving it! I'm 5' 8" and weighed in at 205, and I'm down to 200. I didn't start the challenge until a week after as I wasn' t aware of it. So, I've lost 5 pounds in almost 2 weeks. I'm doing all kinds of workouts. I do three 6am classes and three 5:30pm classes in the evening. There is a Saturday class, however, if I do 6 classes during the week, I think I owe it to myself to take the weekend off. It's tough work, but I'm really enjoying it. Each class is always different, so I never get bored. For me, the problem I have is that I have A LOT of muscle for a female and my goal is to get down to 170 or so. I know I'm going to lose a lot of muscle mass however, so I'm a little concerned about that. Oh well.... Here's to a new me and good luck to everyone else.

Cathy---- who hasn't felt like a busted can of biscuits lately! Woo hoo!!!!
  • dontgvemeyourbs
    Options

I'm not doing a workout with a name, I am easily bored by doing the same routine everyday. So I found an extensive list of exercises that are different for each day of the week and I added a few things to it, and raised the numbers on each one for it to be intense for me. I also try and dance while holding my (21 pound) baby, and go for walks with a stroller to push.

How about you?

I did day 1 of the 30 dag shred but it was too much for me and I was sore for three days ! Mind sharing that extensive list of workouts so I can get some ideas? I want to workout but maybe start off slowly since I have no stamina lol
  • FrogAndGiraffe
    FrogAndGiraffe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm brand new to this site as well. Sounds as if we're on a similar track -- I'm at 189 at the moment and my goal is 160. I, too, tote around a 20+ pound baby. :smile: Would love to be friends -- please feel free to add me.
  • magart47
    Options
    I am 5'5" 150lbs and am trying for 130. Going on a cruise in March. New to this site and need all the help I can get.
  • MamaCat99
    MamaCat99 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am pretty close: 5' 6" and ~183 lbs. I am 45 yrs old. This is the heaviest I have been in my life and am ready to do something about it. When I first used MFP 2 years ago, I lost 8'lbs in 6 weeks and thought I had it figured out. Since then, I have used it off and on. I don't exercise regularly and am looking for someone to hold me accountable, encourage me, push me and share the journey.
  • dorihinkelmann
    Options
    Im 4'11 n 178lbs wanting to be about 130lbs...add me if u like...im on my 4th day dieting...
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'5 currently 159.2lbs goaling to 140lbs coming from 255lbs. :-)
    Anyone on the last 20lbs?
  • feellikerain
    feellikerain Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", currently ~200lbs (down from 290), still aiming to lose more. Feel free to add me if you want :)