Power 90?

Options
Taliko
Taliko Posts: 82 Member
I have been exercising on my own but some guidance would be nice so I was thinking I'd give this a shot. My husband doesn't think I have the willpower to crawl out of bed at 6AM to get it done before kids are awake, I plan to prove him wrong.

However that's beside the point. I was just wondering how on earth I'd enter this into my exercise diary? There doesn't seem to be a way to enter a custom workout like the ones provided in the dvd's... but I'd like to enter something so I know how much more I need to eat. Even a rough guess would be helpful...

Replies

• cpatt
    cpatt Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Every person is going to burn a bit differently, but I did Sweat 3-4 today and burned 398 calories according to my Bodybugg. I can let you know how much I burn from Sculpt 3-4 tomorrow. I would think 1-2 would burn less since they are a bit shorter.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    There doesn't seem to be a way to enter a custom workout like the ones provided in the dvd's...
    Actually, you can. Go to the exercise tab and click on My Exercies. There you can select Create Exercise and create an exercise based on the workout dvd you used. This is what I did for 30 Day Shred and my P90X DVDs. I name the exercise the same as the workout dvd, put in the length of the workout, then enter my calories burned from my HRM.