Add me! Going on this journey alone is boring!

Options
I am 27 & Live in FL area. I started my fitness journey about 6 months ago when I started to feel unhappy with my image. I use Myfitness pal as a journal to keep track of what I am eating. (Helps me decide when I am due for a cheat day! ;) ) Im looking to meet new friends and connect with people who are into getting healthier. No matter you age or gender, if you're serious about what this website can offer we should be friends! I've recently added a lot of new friends on here in hopes that it would help motivate me and keep me inspired. So far it is working! I love everyones energy and drive. It's cool to know that there are others out there working as hard as you to improve their lives and health! Going on this journey alone is boring but the enthusiasm and encouragement we can draw from each other makes it fun and easy to stay on track . Best wished to all in their diet and finteness journey. Keep on rockin it!

-Carolyn

Replies

• cosmic0074
    cosmic0074 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    but the enthusiasm and encouragement we can draw from each other makes it fun and easy to stay on track .

Ditto girl! I'll add you. I just re-signed up a few hours ago, looking to make new, enthusiastic friends as well :smile:
  • phoebsies
    Options
    Hey Carolyn, good for you for keeping up your new healthy lifestyle for the past 6 months! I'm brand new to MFP and could really use some friends to keep my motivation up. Please add me!
  • debinewb1
    debinewb1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Ditto Everyone! Let's all support everyone! It's tons more fun. Debi:flowerforyou:
  • QueenCityGyrl
    Options
    Hi! My name is Q. I just joined today. Ok to add you ladies? I only have one friend on here so I can certainly use more support! Thanks and good luck!
  • CarolynCarrow
    CarolynCarrow Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add! Let's do this!
  • debinewb1
    debinewb1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Ditto Everyone! Let's all support everyone! It's tons more fun. Debi:flowerforyou:
  • rstage79
    rstage79 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!!
  • olsondre
    olsondre Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Best wishes! Anyone can add me as well
  • robynjo2002
    Options
    Hi...........I'm new here but everything I've seen so far I LOVE!!! I have lost 23 lbs but want to loose about 25 more. Hoping the journal will help me keep up with my caloric intake. Might be surprised by how little I'm eating. Been told that if I continue to exercise like I am without getting enough calories it will stop my loss. Any encouragement and advice will be greatly appreciated.
  • Fibergurl
    Options
    Welcome! We can all do it together. Good luck
  • leyshockl
    leyshockl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP on and off for a while now. I finally decided to join into the community thing in the last few days and am so glad I did. The extra motivation is what I need to keep with it! Good luck!!!
  • pipsydoodles
    pipsydoodles Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've just restarted my journey and I think a lack of help and support are definitely slowing me down so if people could add me and keep the support spread! :) x
  • onmywaytobeperfect
    Options
    I'll add you. It's boring alone