Replies

• Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I suck too.
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    yeah, 1 slice of pizza isn't bad at all. you didn't say how many slices you had though.
  • Pangeaisle
    Pangeaisle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The hardest part is getting started. Stop beating yourself up and just do it! Best of luck!
    :smile:
  • Trainypooh
    Trainypooh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat eating pizza. You can eat things just as long as they fit into your macros. If they fit inside of your calorie, fats, and carb allowance than it is okay. Just be careful with the rest of your meals later that day so you stay at or under your maintenance level of fats, carbs, and calories. The protein portion is okay. The more the better :)

I mean, I've been eating Chipotle for meals a couple times a week. It fits into my calories and macros and I am still losing weight :D. (I learned this from a youtuber Matt Ogus. he is a natural bodybuilder and does the same thing. Youtube: flexforall2)
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    IN NEED OF MOTIVATION N FRIENDS TO GET ME THRU THIS. I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT I AM SO DESPRATE THAT I HAVE TRIED ALL TYPES OF DIETS N DIET PILLS. I ALSO HAVE HYPOTHYROID WHICH DOESN'T HELP ME AT ALL. I AM A HISPANIC FEMALE THAT JUST LOVES MEXICAN FOOD N IT IS VERY HARD TO JUST QUIT COLD TURKEY. I HAVE TRIED TO EAT HEALTHY BUT BY THE END OF THE DAY I HAVE EATEN MORE THEN WHAT I SHOULD :( I AM A STAY AT HOME MOM. I CAN NOT SEEM TO MOTIVATE MYSELF TO ACCOMPLISH A GOAL :( I LOOK AT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR N IT MAKES ME FEEL WORSE. I WISH I WAS LESS HEAVIER THEN WHAT I AM NOW. I SUCK AT MAKING DIETS

Why are you yelling? And why don't you just post this in your own thread?
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat it, it took me three weeks of slowly reducing my intake to get a real start here. I was averaging around 3,000 a day during the week not counting weekends. Ease into it. Just track what you normally eat to begin with so you know where you are, then start reducing it day by day. Sudden changes don't usually work. It'll get easier. And don't tell yourself stuff like that. You don't suck. Give it time
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options
    you don't suck, you're human!
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    Aw nah lady!! This is real life! You will eat pizza sometimes! Did you log everything? I bet you aren't as over calories as you think. Now I saw from your profile that you are a mommy. If your little one didn't do perfectly at something he was trying to learn the first few times would you tell him he sucked?? I didn't think so! You treat yourself just as well as you treat your kiddo, mama. You deserve it.
  • dontgvemeyourbs
    Options
    yeah, 1 slice of pizza isn't bad at all. you didn't say how many slices you had though.
    I had one slice , with soda ugh just thinking about it makes me sick lol
  • dontgvemeyourbs
    Options
    Aw nah lady!! This is real life! You will eat pizza sometimes! Did you log everything? I bet you aren't as over calories as you think. Now I saw from your profile that you are a mommy. If your little one didn't do perfectly at something he was trying to learn the first few times would you tell him he sucked?? I didn't think so! You treat yourself just as well as you treat your kiddo, mama. You deserve it.

Yeah you're right... I didn't log it because I was ashamed lol but ill log it in now just as a reminder of what my habits were for future reference
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options

Yeah you're right... I didn't log it because I was ashamed lol but ill log it in now just as a reminder of what my habits were for future reference

Good for you!!! Way to bounce back!!
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options

are you freaking kidding me, you are freaking out over ONE SLICE OF PIZZA??!?

OK it might not have been the best choice in the world but have a sensible dinner and it will still be a good day... I need to get out of this thread before my head explodes.

Oh, and don't even get me started on the irony of your username...
    cya!
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options

1 slice is only like 240 calories according to mfp. that really isn't that bad.

yeah, non-diet soda is worse than the pizza imo, but still just one soda isn't terrible.
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    only if you quit
  • callagti
    callagti Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Meh, everyone has pizza once in awhile. Don't think of it as a diets, where you can't eat things, instead as a lifestyle of healthy eating.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options

Did it cause you to go over calories? If not, then don't worry about it. Also, don't weigh yourself for a few days, as pizza has a high sodium level, which can cause water retention. Keep your chin up, drink plenty of water and remember that you're human.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I suck too.

I'm great at sucking. Oh, wait, that's not the kind of sucking that we're talking about? Nevermind.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Today is the fourth day in a row I've had pizza. You'll be fine. Move on.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Today is the fourth day in a row I've had pizza. You'll be fine. Move on.

Officially my hero. For realz.
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You don't suck. We have all been there before. Just stay positive and strong, set your goals and plug away at them. And just know you will have days where you derail from the plan and its ok. Everyone does it and I think it's good to have those kind of days. Good luck and stay strong!