Please keep my family in your thoughts....

Options
Hi fellow MFPs.

Some of you may have read my recent post about me going to see my little sister in Florida. As I was packing this morning (I leave tonight) my mom called me and told me that my little cousin Andre (who is 16 and lives with her) was in a fatal car accident.

He was like a big brother to my little sister because they lived together, so she is taking it especially hard. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers. Especially my uncle. Andres' mom died when Andre was three years old. She was the love of my uncles' life and Andre was all my uncle had left. Thanks :cry: :brokenheart: :cry:

Replies

• flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    Hi fellow MFPs.

Some of you may have read my recent post about me going to see my little sister in Florida. As I was packing this morning (I leave tonight) my mom called me and told me that my little cousin Andre (who is 16 and lives with her) was in a fatal car accident.

He was like a big brother to my little sister because they lived together, so she is taking it especially hard. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers. Especially my uncle. Andres' mom died when Andre was three years old. She was the love of my uncles' life and Andre was all my uncle had left. Thanks :cry: :brokenheart: :cry:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with him and your family.

:flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear about little cousin. :cry: Your family is in my prayers.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Heartbreaking. :brokenheart:

Lord we may never understand Your ways, but please keep and comfort flcaoh's family as they struggle with the pain of losing a loved one at such a young age.

In Your Son's name, Amen. :heart:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    You all will be in my thoughts and prayers:flowerforyou:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I am so, so sorry. Your story brought tears to my eyes. Your family is in my prayers.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Your family is definitely in my prayers to help you through this difficult time!!

-Tami
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    You all are definately in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry. :cry:
  • Singinladeda
    Options
    I am so sorry. My heart immediately broke reading your news. I am so so sorry! I will keep you all in my prayers. :brokenheart:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Oh my oh my. So sorry. Prayers sent.:flowerforyou:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    breaks my heart. My thoughts are with you and your family.
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    That's so sad! Your whole family are def in my prayers! :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh...I'm soooo sorry sweetie....We will keep your family in our prayers..:heart:

7047.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Sending a prayer your and your family's way. Be careful:flowerforyou:
  • MInnesotaNice
    Options
    Many prayers for you and yours......
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking and praying for you and your family...:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry :cry:
  • Minerva
    Minerva Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. May you find comfort in each other.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    My heart goes out to you and your family... so sorry for your loss.

:heart: Kris
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to here anout your cousin. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.