I suck

Options
124»

Replies

• kcannane
    Options
    So one meal wasn't that good, it's going to happen, accept, track it and move on to planning the next meal.
    The next meal gives you a fresh start, a new choice. Choose to be healthy. Don't give up on the rest of that day just because you eat 1 or 2 things not on the eating plan. Drink plenty of water and flush those toxins outta ya body! You can do it, stay positive :) Work within the daily intake levels best you can, day by day you'll become more motivated.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Here are two of some of my favorite quotes...and they are from fellow MFPers:

"Don't worry about yesterday. You've got the knowledge to go forward and that's all that counts" - DavPul

"Stop being weak, only weak people allow themselves to be sabotaged" - Acg67
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    i suck too.. i worked out today and ate back all my calories..and most likely went over. I'm just going to eat less tomorrow and work out a bit more. I can always make it better tomorrow. That's just how it is.

Do you know your calories balance out through the week? Many people here succeed by eating more one day..and less the next. they also use exercise as a way to eat more or make up for eating too much. Work it..you'll be just fine.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    If you are freaking out over eating ONE peice of pizza and a soda when all you had the rest of the day was Special K with fat free milk and a yogurt then I think you might have to seriously relax a bit with the dieting before you end up with an eating disorder.