trying to lose with help from friends! add me :)

Options
hi my name is carrie. im 22 and i live in massachusetts. joined MFP about a few months ago and just recently started to buckle down on it. ive noticed a lot of support on this website and am hoping to get a lot of feedback from others like me. as of now im 263 and im willing to lose 100+lbs hopefully with some new friends who can help me with my goals :) i love to cook too so i can share some recipies i find along the way with my friends.
hope to hear from new and supportive friends!
love, carrie_cupcake :)<3

Replies

• srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: like your name!!! you can add me????-new too!!!
  • KChristie976
    KChristie976 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi Carrie, Id love to be friends with you. I am always looking for some new friends to help support and loose weight with. I am 24 so we are pretty close in age. Id love to loose 80 lbs but even 30 would be a great accomplishment. Please add me :) What are some short term goals you have? What kind of things are you going to do to get a healthier lifestyle?
  • viciouscakes
    viciouscakes Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey i live in Dallas, texas Nice to meet you ADD ME :)
  • alliegator1982
    Options
    All of you can add me! I am on everyday and always good for a WTG!
  • jalesa989
    jalesa989 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also! I'm new to this :) My name is Jalesa :)
  • annpatrin
    Options
    I'm new to this as well, week 2 here. Feel free to add me as well = )
  • thelastcenturion
    thelastcenturion Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hey guys i'm new too. the more support the merrier! feel free to add me, or if anything i'll send everyone a friend request :]
  • AnjylNguyen
    Options
    Can you add me as a friend? I'm new I would love to support you in your weight loss and have a friend to lose weight with. I'm looking to lose 80 - 100lbs and am 9 lbs down.