100 plus to go... looking for buddies!!!

Options

Replies

• carrielou51765
    Options
    Add me, I have at least 100 to lose.
  • denise8986
    denise8986 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Same here...feel free to add me.
  • 6ee8ee
    6ee8ee Posts: 25
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 26/F with 100 pounds to lose also. I just started last week. Anyone can add me! :)
  • Tannerb816
    Tannerb816 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've got 100 to go and I want to lose 50 by my 29th bday in August. Feel free to add me! We can do this!!!
  • 20kb13
    20kb13 Posts: 161
    Options
    Any of you can feel free to add me! I've got a little over a 100 lbs I'd like to lose. I like the goal of 30 lbs by your 30th birthday that would be awesome. I'm hoping to lose 30 lbs by my birthday in May when I'll be 27.
  • shymom05
    shymom05 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. just turned 30 mother of 2 with 100lb to lose
  • chitownmama4
    Options
    Please add. I'm mom of 4. I have lost 50 pounds since July, still need another 75 lbs.
  • getupngo2013
    getupngo2013 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me Belle- I'd love to be part of your motivation team. And will definitely need your support as well! ;-):smile:
  • marsha9776
    Options
    Hey girl! My name is Marsha. I live in Horn Lake, Mississippi. I am also on a journey to lose 100 pounds. I was 417 pounds as of April 2012. I am now 362 pounds. I would love to be able to bounce ideas and share recipes with you. Look forward to chatting with you.:happy:
  • getupngo2013
    Options
    Add me, i'd love to be your buddy! :smile:
  • getupngo2013
    Options
    I'll be your buddy! we can support each other through the ups and downs! ;-)
  • blood6338
    blood6338 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm down 50+ with about 75 to go. I'm 48 and married to a wonderful woman that is also on MFP as well. You can add her too if you like...Teresa6338. I truly believe that with God's help and the wonderful friends here on MFP we can all get where we need to be.
  • emioneall
    emioneall Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well
  • fenna3107
    Options
    I have about 150 lbs to loose. Please add me.
  • stephlpirozek
    Options
    Ive got 100 to lose and gave myself a goal of 100+ by next year i weighed for the first time today and lost 10 pounds in two weeks and it feels great! wishing you luck feel free to add me!
  • fenna3107
    Options
    Wow, that is great! Anything particular in your eating pattern that you want to share? I just started yesterday and could not reach my 1800 calories for the day. I closed the day at 1394 calories. I exercised for 35 minutes and MFP added 720 calories. I ignored that . What do you think?
  • Anetra_b
    Anetra_b Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 100 pounds also. I'm 36 and weight 314. If I see 200 again I will cry like a baby. 5 pounds so far long wau to go, let's do this!
  • TashBowen
    Options
    I'll be your buddy! I love MFP I have been addicted since June Last year! I'm 30 years old, a busy mum and I am a personal trainer. I love food and I'm not the type of person to eat carrot sticks! haha
  • Tntmommy2213
    Options
    You can add me! I've got 172 to goal, 202 to ideal.
  • stephlpirozek
    Options
    For me there really isnt much to it... I eat several times throughout the day so I stay full but I have been planning out what to eat... once I got the hang of it I already knew how much of it i can eat and thats it... sometimes I have trouble eating the 1500 im supposed to have so ill have a bigger breakfast or lunch to take up some of the calories and then eat other small meals throughout the day and if i have a few calories left over ill eat a sugar free popsicle or somthing low calorie to add a little more and drink as much water as I can.... its actually easier then I thought it would be... I dont have that much temptation either cause I eat what ever I want just not as much!