10Lbs to lose!!!

Options
How to say no to late snacks?
No to pasta?
No to dessert?

Pleaseeee tell me your secret!

Looking for motivation... I know 10Lbs is not that much... But it has been soooo HARDDDD to lose them.. :-(

Replies

• Lachiesmum
    Lachiesmum Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Late night snacking and dessert is what is stopping me from loosing that last little bit too. I hope we both find the answer soon. :)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    How to say no to late snacks?
    No to pasta?
    No to dessert?

Pleaseeee tell me your secret!

Looking for motivation... I know 10Lbs is not that much... But it has been soooo HARDDDD to lose them.. :-(

there is nothing wrong with any of those things if they fit into your daily calories/macros.

you need a small deficit (1/2lb per week) and a decent strength training routine to get rid of the last few lbs
  • dbendelow
    Options
    I too have 10lb to lose and im finding it soo hard hard also. I think a lot of us are in the same boat.
    I try not eat after 7pm i know sometimes thats not possible but every now and then shouldnt hurt too much.
    Im also a carb junky so love pasta, potatoes, bread etc which i know is so bad but i crave them, they are my weakness.
    so i try and limit it so if i have pasta for lunch i try and have something like broth for tea, or salmon and veg, or a salad.

as for deserts, id say dont deny yourself anything as thats when your more likely to cave completely and binge. i find it handy keeping a box of thorntons in the house at all times then after a meal if i need something sweet, i will allow myself 1 thorntons chocolate. its usually enough to satisfy my sweet tooth.

hope this helps. :)
  • nyemu
    nyemu Posts: 43
    Options
    Stuck in the same boat, think strength training is the only way. So close and yet so far!