Who would care about this besides me?

Options
Of course, MFP people. After running up to a 38 inch waist, I purchased some new Seven jeans today - waist size? 30. Haven't been a 30 inch waist since high school. Anyway, that's my "success story" for the day...wasn't a goal, but felt damn good for some reason. If my goofy *kitten* can lose the weight and get in shape, I guarantee you can too.

SSG

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Dude, that is a BIG deal!!!!! The last time I measured before I got on this lifestyle change, I was close to a 40" and now I'm a 33"!
  • sphinctress
    sphinctress Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    NICE!
    : )
  • beccasetsfire
    Options
    Congrats! I have a size 12 pair of pants in my closet that were given to me as scrap fabric but I'm saving them as a goal! My Boyfriend who's a 30 inch waist looked at them and thinks they're tiny lmao...
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I'm still the same size
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    that is awesome :D
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Nice job! :smile:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! that is awesome:happy:
  • nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I have a pair of size 27 Sevens hanging in my closet that I'm dying to get back into one of these days... Make that I WILL get back in one of these days. Good job!
  • candicemcl
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the good work and yes its a HUGE deal!
  • sara_m83
    sara_m83 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a HUGE success! Congratulations and congrats to anyone else who has managed to get back into a smaller size they used to be. I'm not there yet, but anxiously awaiting the day it comes!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! :smile:
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    My teenage son wears a size 30 waist. I think that's fabulous. :)
  • nsking83
    nsking83 Posts: 145
    Options
    HUGE deal! That is AWESOME. Great job!!!! You keep people like me inspired and motivated to keep going!
  • cruisegirl
    cruisegirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That is GREAT!!!
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Big Deal Congrats!
  • cfischer81
    cfischer81 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I wanted to add my BEAN POLE of a brother also wears a size 30 jeans! :laugh: That's a GREAT accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!