Wo 100 to lose and just starting

Options
Anyone in the saem boat let me know! Add me as a friend! We can encourage each other!

Replies

• TrinaCross
    TrinaCross Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I technically need to lose 100 lbs however on here I have set my goal for 80 lbs I believe. I would atleast be content with that! but I sent you friends request & good luck!!!!!
  • Hkruse11
    Hkruse11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My goal is 100lbs. I've lost 21 in my first 5 weeks so I know I'm off to a good start. The more motivation we can get from each other the better!!

Best of luck!!!
  • alysia9531
    Options
    Sorry for all the bad spelling! My son is crawling all over me!
  • amymina
    amymina Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose, have been doing it for about four months and lost 39 so far! Shoot me a request if u r still looking for friends!
  • aiiz22
    aiiz22 Posts: 6
    Options
    just started today and i have 25 to lose wow add me please and lets motivate each other :wink:
  • hereisgone125
    hereisgone125 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Started yesterday, with, probably, even more than 100lbs to lose, but I can't think of that right now, or I'll get overwhelmed. 10 at a time for me!
  • aiiz22
    aiiz22 Posts: 6
    Options
    add me too am new and trying to find my way around i have 25 lbs to lose motivation is well needed
  • knitwit704
    knitwit704 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 98. Close enough, right?
  • chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 130 in order to reach my ultimate goal. But will also be grateful to lose 100 lbs. Anyone please feel free to add me!
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 100 lbs by the end of the year. I currently weigh 240 lbs and I am 5'8". I have a large frame, so I not sure how I will look at 140 lbs.
  • wendyBurt06
    Options
    I need to lose approx 140 to be healthy. I' m excited about this new journey! Feel free too add me as a friend!
  • saturnmaiden
    saturnmaiden Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am needing friends as well! lol. Just starting on my weight loss journey again. At the moment just trying to get the food back in order. Oh I hate this. lol. I enjoy seeing how everyone else eats... gives me ideas and motivates as well. :)