Food Diary

Options
I feel like I am doing okay as far as what I am choosing to eat minus a few days out with the kids or whatever. On those days I know that I may not be eating a healthy dinner/lunch but I am watching how much of it I do eat. Look at my diary and tell me what would you change?

Also, I'm pretty limited with healthy recipes or ideas and lately I have been trying to find new meals, and healthy snacks. I feel like I cook the same stuff over and over again and would really like to start trying new things. My family and I will eat or try just about anything so any ideas would be much appreciated.

Replies

• amarti24
    amarti24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    try allrecipes.com
    on the top there is an area you can choose "healthy meals"
    you can choose how many calories you want, what you want in the meal, etc. It will have the nutritional value on it which is GREAT.
    something good on there is a pizza recipe you can make with pita breads. Great for the kids too.
  • smarston
    smarston Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    try allrecipes.com
    on the top there is an area you can choose "healthy meals"
    you can choose how many calories you want, what you want in the meal, etc. It will have the nutritional value on it which is GREAT.
    something good on there is a pizza recipe you can make with pita breads. Great for the kids too.

Thanks, I have used allrecipes before I didn't realize that you could filter like that.
  • Pariah
    Pariah Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    it looks like most days you are going over your sodium limit. when you do that, you retain water which will make you bloated and weigh more. i suggest switching to low sodium alternatives of what you are already eating.
  • p_funk
    p_funk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Another site you could use is eatingwell.com. Very nice site that I just found a few days ago. I already have picked a few things i am going to make.