Need friends!!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm not new to MFP; I've used it on and off for years with AWESOME results, but somehow I always lose my motivation and go back to my bad habits :-( I've always done this by myself but now decided to change the approach and reach out to the MFP community.

I am in DESPERATE need of friends that will support me a give me a good virtual kick in the butt when I need it :-)

Can I add you? I'm 42, working mom, from Texas.

Thanks!!

Replies

• pastorjudy50
    Options
    Sure! I am a single mom in North Carolina. I have a 17 yr old son getting ready to graduate. I have decided I HAVE TO take care of me! I am turning the big 5-0 this year. Something that has really motivated me to move is an ap I put on my Iphone - it's FREE!!!! and it's called Striiv - that is not a mis-spelling! It is a smart pedometer that really motivates you to move. Take this one day at a time and know that the food is simply not worth how good you feel when you don't eat it! :)
  • selanrael
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too :) I'm a first-timer in MFP, but already the people here have been a huge asset to my motivation. We can do this!
  • ChristoleJay
    ChristoleJay Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I just started today. I am a single mom of two from Texas too. This is my first day not knowing what to really expect I could use friends too. :-)
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a 38 yr old working mom from va. I have been on MFP for prolly a year I would assume. Would love to have you as a friend.
  • jazzleighinternational
    Options
    Congrats on your new start for a lifestyle change! I am back after being off for several months. The site works well. I am a die hard fan of Weight Watchers but the money was killing me. So this is a healthy continuation. Something I can get my teenager involved with as well. Good luck to you.
  • TammyS327
    TammyS327 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am new here and already see the benefits of having friends on this site.
  • leaffan12
    leaffan12 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm also 42 years old and I'm on here daily and would love to help motivate you.
  • csunderland2012
    Options
    Hello everyone

Only just started back up again recently, to be fair, i didnt really give it much of a chance when i first signed up a year ago, so having now seen the great results from two of my close friends recently, i thought i would really throw myself into it this time *fingers crossed*, hope you are all doing well in keeping up with your new years resolutions anyway

Please feel free to add me, encouragent and new friends always welcome

Claire : ) x
  • mymonty
    mymonty Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm no all the time, I keep tabs on my friends and my friends keep tabs on me. I have a great bunch of motivators can can always youse more!
  • susanlung
    susanlung Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! The support you will receive here is amazing! I just started a couple weeks ago and feel like I'm already making connections! You can do this!