Words You Would Like to Hear

Options
This might be crazy, but: Do you ever have pretend conversations with yourself regarding your journey to health?

Sometimes I am daydreaming, & someone comes up to me (in my daydream) and mentions how healthy I look, or how toned my calves are, or how they have never seen a female push so much weight around.

Anybody else do this - consciously or subconsciously, or maybe even unconsciously? :ohwell:

Replies

• cindersmate
    cindersmate Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I often daydream but cannot say I have them about my health. Mine revolve around "wouldn't it be nice if my husband said I have cleaned the house etc" without being asked. That and George Clooney
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I usually just day dream about how excited my boyfriend will be to see my weight loss when he comes back home from India!!! but i def get where your coming from! :wink:
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I think I have so much farther to go. I'm sorta in this stupid five pounds rut -- lose five, gain five. It's driving me crazy. When I do get compliments, I'm still so self-conscious that I don't quite believe them.

I think the comment I'd like to hear most would be from my boyfriend, and he'd say, "You look great. You've really done some hard work. I'm proud of you."
  • katiedid1226
    katiedid1226 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I think I have so much farther to go. I'm sorta in this stupid five pounds rut -- lose five, gain five. It's driving me crazy. When I do get compliments, I'm still so self-conscious that I don't quite believe them.

I think the comment I'd like to hear most would be from my boyfriend, and he'd say, "You look great. You've really done some hard work. I'm proud of you."

I feel this way, too. Almost like it's back-door compliment - "you look like you've lost weight, that's great, but holy **** you've got a lot more to lose!"

And then sometimes I'm feeling confident enough to believe them. I like that feeling.
  • 2013queen
    Options
    I cant wait for the day my bf notices! I am 9 pounds down (from 162) and he hasnt noticed at all, which I wouldnt expect, so am hoping when I get that magic 14, jeeez if he doesnt Ill have to sit on him or something.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options

I've been in the same damn rut!!! I was glad though i was upset about it and told my boyfriend, and he just replied "so"...i just said and THAT is why your my boyfriend!!! lol :happy: