Hey... Any takers?

Options
Been on Since Jan 2nd & loving MFP! I have couple of friends on here but would like to have a bigger support group! Any takers??

Replies

• Jewel0124
    Jewel0124 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me.
  • 2013Pippa
    Options
    Hi I started yesterday, I'm hoping to lose two stone. How are you getting on? :smile:
  • jjtaylor4eva
    Options
    Hey, Just started today, and would love support within the community, also I can return the support, hope we can all be friends, I would love to chat
  • jjtaylor4eva
    Options
    Hey there
  • Michellelmt
    Michellelmt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Good luck on your weight loss journey :):flowerforyou:

Michelle
  • tams5899
    tams5899 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    add me! i'm always ready to meet new friends and could use a bigger support group myself! here we go.... :)
  • queenmluv
    queenmluv Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everybody!! I hope we can all encourage each other to lose weight & be healthy!! Lets GO!! I'm sure I was a cheerleader in a former skinnier life.. RAH RAH RAH!!
  • tlkrallman
    Options
    I'm new too! Would love to add a couple of friends.
  • queenmluv
    queenmluv Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started on Jan 2nd & I'm doing low carb.. I've already lost 10lbs but thats probly just water weight.. I had to look up the measurement for stones... so you're looking to lose about 30lbs.. Whats the timeframe?
  • Lyonsgurl
    Lyonsgurl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Id love to..just started myself and Im not sure how you add friends yet...but if you find me add me :)
  • Frau6201
    Frau6201 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me! Just getting back on track myself as of Jan 7th. I'm watching cholesterol and saturated fat intake since the LDL side is somewhat high. I did alright in 2011 starting at 174# but lost the "Umph", too busy, too time consuming, go to the gym tomorrow....all these excuses and plus some!! Starting out with a pretty positive attitude so compared to last year, I thought I get more involved with the message boards and make some friends for inspiration and motivation. Good Luck & Health to you!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll like MFP it's a great site. I'm not new but getting back on track after falling off the wagon at the end of last year. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me - I'm always looking for others who are motivated and supportive! :smile:
  • jennabugg0930
    Options
    Hi =) I just started about a week and a half ago...feel free to add me!
  • carmelitaanderson1
    Options
    I can use all of the support I can get!!!
  • manubdg
    manubdg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....for that matter, anyone can add me! :D
  • Justadream235
    Options
    hey good luck! add me if you'd like :). Anyone can add me :)
  • LisaR86
    LisaR86 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Good luck on your fitness journey, feel free to add me :)