Goals - Motivation

Options
Here are a few of my New Year's Resolutions for 2013: -Get health insurance -Continue my education -Maintain a healthy diet & fitness (Increase reps & weight during workouts) -Maintain 110lbs -Start a journal -Take up a new hobby(ies) E.g. Fencing, acting in plays/theatre, scuba diving, tennis, the study of sign language, stand up paddle boarding... I've found that it is important to have your goals written down and posted somewhere that you can see them daily. This helps remind you to do something proactive every day toawrds achieving them. I also suggest creating a vision board. My dad is a motivational speaker and he offers a goals workbook you can do to help you reach and organize your goals. Achieve your personal & business goals in 2013. Message me on here with your email address and I will send you a copy of your FREE Goals Workbook! Or visit Robertcarrow.com

Feel free to add me for support on your fitness & diet journey!

-Carolyn

Replies

• kksctt
    kksctt Posts: 2
    Options
    I Started on Dec 1st 2012 because it was time. My wife has lost 50 lbs and son has lost 101 lbs. One of my motivators is I
    took a side view picture of my fat gut. That is my cover picture on my smart phone, that is a constant reminder to log in daily. So far -11 lbs and 39 more to go!
  • keebzie
    keebzie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Those all sounds like wonderful goals! I agree that writing things down helps so much more than it seems when you're doing it. I need more accountability buddies, those seem to help me too. When I have other people I'll let down or disappoint if I go through that fast food drive through or don't log my food. Hoping I can help you stay on track with your goals!

Mine are to log daily, keep on track with my marathon training and get an agent/manager for my acting career. Once those are obtained, I'll move on to some new ones.
  • CarolynCarrow
    CarolynCarrow Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wat to go! That is a great idea!