Plus Size Barbies - Week 4

Options

Replies

• NewMe80xoxo
    NewMe80xoxo Posts: 172
    Options
    Challenge: no eating 2-3 hrs before bed!

Monday: :)
    Tuesday: :)
    Wednesday: :)
  • michfitzhome
    michfitzhome Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Been a better week for me,hopefully Monday it will show on the scale and i ca finally get to my goal!
    Starting Weight - 229.7 (3/29)
    Week 1 - goal 228 lbs, weight 230.3 lbs (4/5)
    Week 2 - goal: 228 lbs, weight 230.3 lbs (4/12)
    Week 3 - goal: 228 lbs, weight 232.4 lbs (4/19)
    # lbs LOST: 0.0 lbs
    # lbs TO GO: 82.4lbs
    Week 4 - goal: 228 lbs

No Eating 2-3 Hours before Bed

Monday - yes
    Tuesday - yes
    Wednesday - yes
    Thursday - yes - had to stay up to get there, late night dinner after
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Sunday
  • leelu
    leelu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    today is going to be a long day for me. I got up at 6am (got to sleep in an hour) and I won't get home until almost midnight. I won't be able to get in any work out unless you count jumping around at a concert.

This absolutely counts.... I would never get any exercise if dancing to bands wasn't included.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Monday - 1.5 hours before bed
    Tuesday - 4 hours before bed. (I guess I can eat a little later when i am staying up to watch the Twins, it was so hard not to go into the freezer about 9:30 last night)
    Wed- 2.5 hours before bed
    Thur - ahhhh 12 hours before bed. I know thats even worse then eating less then 2 hours before bed.
  • Betten
    Betten Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Monday- :smile:
    Tuesday- :smile:
    Wednesday-:sad:
    Thursday:smile:
  • momieof2
    momieof2 Posts: 98
    Options
    No Eating 2-3 Hours before Bed

Monday - Ya! 1st day down
    Tuesday - 2nd day down
    Wednesday - :happy:
    Thursday - :happy:
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Sunday -
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Monday: 3.5 hrs
    Tuesday: 3.5 hrs
    Wednesday: 2.5 hrs
    Thursday: 1.5 hrs (worked till 930)
  • jesyka
    jesyka Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Monday-*MET CHALLENGE*
    Tuesday-*MET CHALLENGE*
    Wednesday-*MET CHALLENGE*
    Thursday-*MET CHALLENGE*
  • NancyMoedt
    NancyMoedt Posts: 207
    Options
    Monday - stopped eating at 7:30, went to bed at 9:30pm
    Tuesday - stopped eating at 9:00, went to bed at 11pm
    Wednesday - Stopped eating at 7:00, went to bed at 10:30pm
    Thursday - Stopped eating at 7:00, went to bed at 9:30pm
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Sunday -
  • NancyMoedt
    Options
    Monday - stopped eating at 7:30, went to bed at 9:30pm
    Tuesday - stopped eating at 9:00, went to bed at 11pm
    Wednesday - Stopped eating at 7:00, went to bed at 10:30pm
    Thursday - Stopped eating at 7:00, went to bed at 9:30pm
    Friday - Stopped eating at 7:14, went to bed at 10:30pm
    Saturday -
    Sunday -
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I havent had such a hot week!! I didn't exercise as much as I normally do. I got my tom so maybe that's why but I've been soooo tired and soooo stressed, idk whats going on with me :( I wish I could just sleep without the kids always bothering me.....then maybe I wont be so pissy all of the time!!!!! Plus I'm finishing my 4th week of school and just had mid-term exams.....this is stressing me out too. I've been staying up late so I can get my work done in peace and this is leading to me not sleeping at night, then wanting to lay in bed all day, then when I do get up I'm still tired and I don't want to do anything!!! I hope I havent gained any weight, I'm nervous about weighing in tomorrow!! Sorry guys, I just needed to vent!!!!!!
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Friday: 2 hrs
  • momieof2
    Options
    :heart: No Eating 2-3 Hours before Bed :heart:

Monday - Ya! 1st day down
    Tuesday - 2nd day down
    Wednesday - :happy:
    Thursday - :happy:
    Friday - :happy:
    Saturday -
    Sunday -
  • momieof2
    Options
    I havent had such a hot week!! I didn't exercise as much as I normally do. I got my tom so maybe that's why but I've been soooo tired and soooo stressed, idk whats going on with me :( I wish I could just sleep without the kids always bothering me.....then maybe I wont be so pissy all of the time!!!!! Plus I'm finishing my 4th week of school and just had mid-term exams.....this is stressing me out too. I've been staying up late so I can get my work done in peace and this is leading to me not sleeping at night, then wanting to lay in bed all day, then when I do get up I'm still tired and I don't want to do anything!!! I hope I havent gained any weight, I'm nervous about weighing in tomorrow!! Sorry guys, I just needed to vent!!!!!!

Hang in there! Once school is over everything will go back to normal and you get back on your scheduled again. I am in school too so I know how you feel. :smile: I hope you take some time for yourself this weekend :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • NancyMoedt
    Options
    Okay, weigh in day for me.

Weigh in:
    Starting weight: 245
    Week 1: goal- None - Actual- Unknown
    Week 2 - GOAL-- 240 – Actually got 239.4!!
    Week 3: goal- 238 Actual- 240.6
    Week 4: goal- 235 Actual- 234.8 (WOOOHOO! :smooched: )
    # lbs lost: 10.2
    # lbs to go: 84.8
    Week 5: goal- 233

Thank you all :blushing: for helping me do it this week. You guys really motivated me and gave me suggestions on what do do.

Last week I had a bad week and I took it in stride. This week, I was determined that no matter what happened, I was going to work out that day. Well, except for Thursday when it rained, I did do that. So now it's Saturday and I'm going to reward myself, not with food, but with iTunes music for my iPod, and a 4 hour walk around the Woman's Show. Love this.

I can't wait to see everyone's results. Have a good weekend. :flowerforyou:
  • NancyMoedt
    Options

Hang in there! Once school is over everything will go back to normal and you get back on your scheduled again. I am in school too so I know how you feel. :smile: I hope you take some time for yourself this weekend :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I agree. Take some time for yourself this weekend and get some sleep. Don't worry about the numbers for right now. That's all they are, really. They are not important. We want you to feel better and get rested. :heart:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Monday - 1.5 hours before bed
    Tuesday - 4 hours before bed. (I guess I can eat a little later when i am staying up to watch the Twins, it was so hard not to go into the freezer about 9:30 last night)
    Wed- 2.5 hours before bed
    Thur - ahhhh 12 hours before bed. I know thats even worse then eating less then 2 hours before bed.
    Friday - stopped eating at 10pm went to bed at 1am so 3 hours
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options

I agree. Take some time for yourself this weekend and get some sleep. Don't worry about the numbers for right now. That's all they are, really. They are not important. We want you to feel better and get rested. :heart:

thanks, school just started so it wont be over for a long time!!!! and i'd love to have time to myself on the weekend, or any day actually, but it just doesnt happen :( i dont have help with the kids and no dad to take them to and nobody that likes to babysit...so its just me. one of these days, maybe ill get a few hours of uninterupted sleep!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Friday: 2 hrs
    Saturday: 4.5 hrs
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I've been lazy about posting this week. I was successful with the challenge every day except yesterday (1.5 hours before bed).

Excited to see what the challenge is this week. I'll be leaving for Knoxville on Wednesday morning so I'm hoping that I can stay on track while I'm down there.