Insanity Day 2

Options
I know I can not be the only one Insane enough to follow Shaun T. Actaully I am on day 2. Well you can say day 3 as I complete my exercises in the morning around 6:15 AM. I'm up around 4:45. I have to pause it many times so that I can keep up. It makes me feel good that by the end I am not the only one tired and want to stop. The people up there with Shaun T is ready to give in aw well. I also would like to know am I the only one whose doing Insanity and asthmatic at the same time. I started following the eating guide almost to a T on Sunday. My husband is a great motivator, cooking my foods and making sure I get up regardless of how I'm feeling. Lord knows I need that extra boost, as I would not do it once I'm home from work. Even though my whole body is sore, minus my calves on down I look forward to tomorrow and more than anything day 63. Are there any other Insane people out there?

Replies

• tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking of trying it because my at-home cardio needs a boost. I've been trying to look for it on Amazon...is it really the $144 set?? A bit rich for my blood right now. :(
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    I am on week 9, only 6 workouts left to do!

You will find that each day that you do a workout, you will be able to push yourself more and more.

I am not asthmatic.

If you have to pause then you have to pause, even Shaun T says to only do what you can, and those insane people in the video go through months of case studies and workouts before they even film =)

Great job on starting and keep it up, you won't be sorry. Make sure you take progress pictures!
  • brypres
    Options
    ME!!!!! And I am also on day 2, tonight will be day three. I also have to get up at 4:30 in order to work out - if I don't I have to fit it in when I get home from work before bed and like you, I am not really feeling working out after a long day at work. Let's encourage one another to get it done - I keep telling myself, it is only 2 months!!! :)
  • spencersgrl
    Options
    So can you point me in the right direction? I am also new at posting on MFP.
  • spencersgrl
    Options
    Wrong forum
  • spencersgrl
    Options
    I am on week 9, only 6 workouts left to do!

You will find that each day that you do a workout, you will be able to push yourself more and more.

I am not asthmatic.

If you have to pause then you have to pause, even Shaun T says to only do what you can, and those insane people in the video go through months of case studies and workouts before they even film =)

Great job on starting and keep it up, you won't be sorry. Make sure you take progress pictures!

Thanks for the encouragement. I am almost afraid of posting my before pictures. I'll let you visualize. 5'4 and 173.2 mom of 2. Worked out plenty via baseball and track until I had my first child in 2001 and was diagnosed with asthma.... I want my weight to go down of course, but would eventually like my asthma to be almost nonexistent and my breathing to be better when doing anything extensive.... i.e running, playing with my children etc.
  • spencersgrl
    Options
    ME!!!!! And I am also on day 2, tonight will be day three. I also have to get up at 4:30 in order to work out - if I don't I have to fit it in when I get home from work before bed and like you, I am not really feeling working out after a long day at work. Let's encourage one another to get it done - I keep telling myself, it is only 2 months!!! :)

OMG.. that is exactly what I keep telling myself. Two months. 60 days with a break in between. No need to work out on day seven because it's a rest day. We can definitely encourage eachother. My body wants to give up because of the soreness, but my mind say NO WAY!
  • brypres
    Options
    Yeah, the soreness is no joke. Just to bend down to pick something off the floor is like "whoa!" But the soreness is actuall my favorite part - because it reminds me that I am doing something with myself and not just sitting around. Difficult for me to follow the diet he provides though - luckily your husband is awesome and making the meals for you. I am the sole cooker in our home - my husband would not know where to start with trying to make meals for me ... lol!
  • tbodet
    tbodet Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Day 3 right here! Ladies I'm going to need to join this team! I'm off work this week so decided to start now since my schedule is flexible. I'm so worked I won't be able to get up early, but I know it won't get done at night! Let's so it!
  • tbodet
    tbodet Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So *worried* -- although I am pretty worked ha!