Holiday help!

Options
Im off to Cyprus in a few days and im terrified ill end up putting on weight whilst out there. I will allow my eating to be more relaxed as im on hoiday but with eating out and not knowing the calories im worried ill pile the pounds back on that ive only just lost (started a week ago)
Any tips people?? x

Replies

• yogamazinglife
    yogamazinglife Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. I've been living in England for 2 years now but everytime I go back to Chicago to visit my family I'm constantly concerned about how much progress I'm undoing.

The first thing is to enjoy your holiday. That's why you're going in the first place.

The second thing that I found helped me is to leave a little on your plate. You can enjoy your holiday meals but still help keep the calories down by not eating it all (harder than it sounds for me!)

Perhaps also make sure that for one of your meals each day you choose a healthier option. That way you can still indulge and relax but not pile it all back on.

You should be fine though. Just step up the exercise and healthy eating again when you get back home.
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Eat as healthy and as balanced as you can and don't weigh for about a week after you get back :)