Progress Pics 28lbs down *WARNING* May Cause Motivation :-)

Options
seiser3
seiser3 Posts: 9 Member
So where was I?Ahhh, Yes, it was October 2012, my employers Halloween party was coming up. In addition I was getting married in March 2013 and I needed to get fitted into my tuxedo *uh oh*. Where was I? How did I let myself get this way? Why cant loosing weight be as easy as gaining weight? Why cant everything that is bad for you be good for you? Why does everything need to be so difficult?! * Catches Breath*.
Lets step back a few steps . I'm 22 years Old and have always struggled with my weight. Parents were divorced and I lived with my mother and other siblings. I found comfort in food due to it always being there and in addition, food was always new and exciting. New flavors and new tastes always kept me interested and engaged. So I was large up until my senior year of high school where I pretty much ate very little and lost weight very fast. Of course its easier when in high school, cafeteria is only open for a few hours and your distracted by class the rest of the day (or at least you should be :-) ). So I was 235 lbs and only 5 ft 4. My senior year, I lost a total of about 80 lbs and got down to about 155 lbs. At that point I graduated high school and my senior pictures look great!. So here it is , 4 years later, I am about to graduate with my bachelors degree , am living on my own with my fiance who I have been with for over 6 year and I weight 255 lbs. 255 LB, wondering how much longer I will wait until I am on one of those TLC specials. So back to my original statement, it was in October of 2012 that I began my weight loss journey to loose weight the proper way and actually keep it off. I have lost 28 lbs so far and I feel better. Even though I know I wont be goal weight for my Wedding coming up , I do know that I will feel better about myself and am farther now than I would have been.
I will try loading some pics, if you would like to friend me, that would be great, and if my pictures can give anyone inspiration about just what a few lb's can show, my job is done :-) Thank You MFP for always "being there for me" and for such an inspirational group of people.

[ center]20121028_124018_zps26c8c110.jpg[ /center]

[ center]20121022_090710_zpsf8b169aa.jpg[ /center]

[ center]IMG_20130115_083959_3081_zpsf54ba107.jpg[ /center]

Replies

• dblk19
    dblk19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can see the difference for sure! Keep up the good work!
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Great job so far! Keep up the awesome work!

Good luck to you in your weight loss goals!

Good luck to everyone :)
  • xelalarenee
    Options
    Great job! Oh, and I want that costume hat - too cool.
  • NudlBea
    NudlBea Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    wow congratulation!! Motivation is exactly why I read these stories, and motivation I got. You look great!!
  • seiser3
    Options
    Lol, thanks for the like on the hat. I actually made it .
  • Lizsullie
    Lizsullie Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Good luck in March :)
  • flamenco92627
    flamenco92627 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! I can really tell the difference in the photos. I do need the motivation too, so THANK YOU! :happy:
  • GoneKona
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep on truckin'!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Keep up the good work! You can really see a difference in your photos! Thanks for sharing.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Great job, being young and healthy IS VERY important, keep it up!
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    You look great AND you have good oral hygiene! *Win*
  • seiser3
    Options
    Lol. ^^. You guys are something else. Thank you for the support everyone!!
  • futrformrfatty
    futrformrfatty Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    awesome! thanks for the inspiration!
  • melgirl699
    Options
    thats awesome good job i have the same mouthwash lol.
  • penwill65
    Options
    Your doing a great job!! keep it up .. I know i have lost and gained back too and it is horrible feeling.. Im back on Atkins Diet and hopefully all of us can lose this yr and keep it off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!