hi! new here!

Options
looking for friends to share my success with! i just began as a new years' resolution type thing but i hate to call it that. i want to be better, healthier, and happier.

add me :)

Replies

• Hi
  • lah60
    lah60 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I too am new I just started tonight.
  • dorasworld
    dorasworld Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ive been here about a week maybe 2 and I honestly think its helping out tracking your calories!!! It wakes you up from all this "i can eat this, that and more of this" kinda stuff....you guys can do this..!!!! we all can...feel free to add me :-)
  • JucyJ40
    JucyJ40 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm and new to the site too... joined today...always welling to lend support when and wherever i can...
    I don't like calling it "resolutions" either... think of it more as a life style change and take it day by day... i had to break it down even further than that... in half an hour sessions... it works...
    you can add me...
    Best Wishes and have a great journey:happy:
  • HokieMama4
    HokieMama4 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm SO with you! I hate this idea of a New Year's resolution! I don't like the connotation. People give up on resolutions. I'm here for a lifestyle change. I've recorded all of my calories for 11 days straight, and it's made such a HUGE difference! I actually now look forward to recording and weighing in - I feel so accomplished! I'll add you. Good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou: