GNC Total Lean Program?

Options
Has anyone tried to GNC total lean products? I am looking for quick convenient protein and theres seems to be cheap and still good quality......

Also I have interest in the appetite suppressant?

Replies

• Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    Can't answer anything about those products, sorry. But I am currently using Re-Power as a recovery drink during my workouts. And Promasil by Rivulus after my workouts. Both sold at GNC.
  • FierceFox81
    Options
    I've used it before. It's not bad. Mixes well in the blender with other things. I didn't use it as a "diet" thing...just as a post workout protein shake. Overall wasn't bad. Check out bodybuilding.com They have a lot a protein supplements. I now use their Gold Standard Whey protein. The jug is HUGE and it's yummy. Well worth the $$ :)
  • Dreawolf
    Dreawolf Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Consumer reports did a test and found aersenic in some products. Check out protein drinks under consumerreports.org before you decide.

I use Herbalife products because they have been well known and been around for 32+ years.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    FWIW... Optimum Nutrition stuff is cheaper, and I'd trust their stuff before GNC's.
  • stork32
    stork32 Posts: 36
    Options
    Wow thats for all the info guys! :)
  • frenchfacey
    frenchfacey Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    i just got back from a vacation that was literally a trip devoted entirely to eating and drinking, and i have a goal weight for another vacation i am taking in May so i am replacing two meals a day with the GNC LeanShake premade stuff and they keep me really full which is crazy for me. ive had excellent success with whey protein drinks in the past (eas light, etc)
  • SoulReckoning
    SoulReckoning Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I tried it and I returned it. I thought the powder mixes were terrible. Herbalife is the best powdered shake mix I have ever tried.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    FWIW... Optimum Nutrition stuff is cheaper, and I'd trust their stuff before GNC's.

^Agreed. But don't buy ON stuff at GNC, it's rip off. Look at Bodybuilding.com, Amazon.com, or Netrition.com