Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Needed - Friends With Support

Hey I'm new to my fitness pal and I would love some friends to join me. I don't really have any support in my house whenever I talk to my husband he just ignores it. So please if you need support and would love to give support also in your weight loss journey and mine I would really appreciate making some friends in the same boat as me.

Heather

Replies

• motogsp
    motogsp Posts: 109 Member
    I would be more then willing to give you support! just ad me if you would like
  • Feel free to friend me...always looking for support and happy to give it :) Welcome to MFP
  • BeckyD1105
    BeckyD1105 Posts: 444 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm on every day and always happy to give support!
  • Easnic44
    Easnic44 Posts: 41 Member
    feel free to add me am on here everyday for support and encouragementx
  • autumnsnow786
    autumnsnow786 Posts: 279 Member
    hey welcome to mfp! i totally understand how it is to not have a support system at home. having friends on here really helps. sending an add you way =)
  • MinisterTom
    MinisterTom Posts: 108 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am on everyday multiple times.
  • dianatpham
    dianatpham Posts: 6 Member
    Hi! It's tough when you get all the support you need at home but that's what online friends are for right? :) Feel free to add me.