Made it to ONEderland!!!

Options
bogden78
bogden78 Posts: 172 Member
I haven't reached my success yet, I still have quite a bit to go, but I finally made it to ONEderland and that feels amazing! I started MFP 10/9/12 and am down 42lbs. I am amazed at my body transformation so far and can't wait to see how I progress. I never want to be where I was again and am so thankful I decided to join, because if not, I would be in the same place I was at 240lbs and still feeling miserable. I'm currently 198lb, 5'9" and going strong. I have energy to play with my kids again, 3 1/2 and 1 . The friends I've made and encouragement I've received from MFP users is so motivating!

Replies

• wdriwech
    wdriwech Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    that's an amazing loss! keep it up :) soon you'll reach your goal!
  • StacyGDenver
    Options
    That's awesome! I just joined. Are you following a special diet or just tracking? What are you doing/and how much are you exercising?
  • AEFidgets
    AEFidgets Posts: 243
    Options
    That's wonderfull!! I just made it here in the past month as well and I can't tell you how happy it's made me. Like you I still have a lot of weight left to lose but seeing a one in front makes it seem more possible!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far!!
  • bogden78
    bogden78 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I just joined. Are you following a special diet or just tracking? What are you doing/and how much are you exercising?
    just counting my calories. I started off just walking 30 min during my lunch break, then i added to bike riding (recumbent). I then decided to do 30DS in Dec and am now doing RI30 for Jan. But nothing special, just diet and some exercise.
  • OMG_Twinkies
    OMG_Twinkies Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Great job! Look at you go!!!
  • Breeli0519
    Breeli0519 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!! Congrats!
  • chelbel89
    chelbel89 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I know it has been an awesome journey so far, and I hope you keep at it til you reach your ultimate goal!!!
  • SuzieQ724
    SuzieQ724 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! Way to go!
  • melbogg
    melbogg Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    awesomeness!!!
    so happy for you
  • Jessi9598
    Options
    Woot woot! Keep up the awesome work! :)
  • fusion777
    fusion777 Posts: 197
    Options
    So happy for you!! Congratulations!!
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    That is an accomplishment! Congrats!
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Oh that is fantastic. Huge congrats to you. Keep up the great work and you'll be there in know time. I am hoping to be in ONEderland SOON, and I can't wait. I will probably scream and wake my kids up when i see that under 200 #. I weigh in in the morning...lol
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Great job! If I may ask, what was your daily calorie goal before exercise when you first started. I'm 5'8" and my starting weight was 240 also so pretty close. My calorie count is 1270 before exercise. I'm doing OK with that but have gone up to 1550 on weekends at times (exercise saved me though lol). And do you eat back your exercise calories? Just curious, wanna make sure I'm doing it right, haha. Thanks for sharing your success, I can't wait till I'm in your shoes!
  • 1jobean
    1jobean Posts: 84
    Options
    Congrats, my daughter just hit 1s two days ago and shes very happy. And she should be and so should you. Keep up the great work and stay motivted.
  • runner_gurl76
    runner_gurl76 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Keep up the good work.

Also, based on your profile pic, I think we are neighbours!!!
  • JessicaLynn82
    Options
    :happy: My ONEderland is in 3lbs and I couldn't be more excited!!! I have tried so many things and MFP is so easy its crazy! I love it and have made some great friends too. I love all these encouraging stories, keep up the great work!
  • christy3565
    Options
    Congrats!!! I can't wait to get there :)
  • chrissylovescj
    chrissylovescj Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That's ONEderful!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!