Anyone signed up for healthywage.com?

I was wondering if anyone has signed up for healthywage.com . It's a site where you can wager money and win if you lose the weight you need to in an allotted time. There are some contests that are free to join.

There are some many success stories here and so many people that can team up to form a team...I wasn't sure many of you heard about it. I just did!

Replies

• LifestyleChange33
    LifestyleChange33 Posts: 169 Member
    Hmm hadn't heard of that
  • nrd2212
    nrd2212 Posts: 128
    I wish I had heard about that when I started. I would have a lot of money right now!
  • nyjocool
    nyjocool Posts: 25 Member
    I want to do the BMI challenge and put in $300. I have no doubt that in a year, my BMI will be under 25%-I would then win $1,000. I emailed them and wanted to know where there are free weigh in locations near me. Could be Christmas 2013 spending money!

I am also very competitive and although I am doing great considering I only started 4 weeks ago, I think knowing there is money at stake will keep me motivated!
  • derekj222
    derekj222 Posts: 370 Member
    I have looked into this, you can weigh in at Weight Watchers or go to a local gym that they trust to authenticate your weight. I was already along my journey and almost too late. But I still may do it, REALLY wish they advertised it more and people would be more enticed to lose weight!
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    I wish I had known about this site before. I would have made some money.
  • MizzTweezy
    MizzTweezy Posts: 250 Member
    wish I would of known about this before also... LOL but I'll take on the free challenge for a 100 bucks and refer some people for a little bit more :) thanks for sharing
  • Moonlitedi
    Moonlitedi Posts: 94 Member
    Dang I can't take part due to me having a Lap-Band lol
  • Fitorbust73
    Fitorbust73 Posts: 80 Member
    Cool concept.... Too bad it isn't available in Canada i would be all ver that.... I wonder if they have in Buffalo.. I could do some cross border shopping and a weigh in :-)
  • MizzTweezy
    MizzTweezy Posts: 250 Member
    Dang I can't take part due to me having a Lap-Band lol

oh dang really? thats in the rules? I missed it :( lol
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    I am signing up today for the 10% challenge today. When my BMI is closer to 30 (about 16 lbs) I'm going to sign up for the BMI challenge.

Anyone else doing it now?
  • jjones1888
    jjones1888 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm doing the 10% challenge! I just signed up 1/14.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!