Looking for very active friends

Options
It says it all. Looking for very active friends. No half stepping it. I work hard, play hard, and train hard. Looking to add some people with similar attitudes.

Replies

• Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You can add me i am very active you can see my diary.
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Ooh ooh, pick me, pick me! I almost posted a thread like this the other day but thought it would seem...assholeish. It doesn't, btw.
  • AnniePenny
    AnniePenny Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm really active aswell :)
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Dunno if I measure up to the mark. I'll let you judge me!
  • ashumeow
    ashumeow Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am an active member here. Feel free to add me! =) And i love making friends and support them as much as i can!
  • Taneshass
    Options
    I am very active as well .. feel free to add me :)
  • crystalep13
    crystalep13 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    add me.....let's go
  • mfclingan
    mfclingan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to reinvent myself as an active person. Even at my worst in the past few years, I've exercised and been active a few hours a week. :-) I see the bike on your pic? Yours? I LOVE to bike and hope this year to segue from riding on the canal that is local here to riding more on the roads (I really need a road bike. LOL). I have participated in a few organized rides. Want to do more of those this year too!
  • JazzleRazzleDazzle
    Options
    Newly active and excited! I was a couch potato other than walking to train to get to work. I bought and Xbox Kinect, then a Fitbit and now I love bouncing around! I am going to do Mud Runs and hike and all manner of foolishness outside.

I love having a positive healthy circle of influence so please add me!!
  • notenoughspeed
    notenoughspeed Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to reinvent myself as an active person. Even at my worst in the past few years, I've exercised and been active a few hours a week. :-) I see the bike on your pic? Yours? I LOVE to bike and hope this year to segue from riding on the canal that is local here to riding more on the roads (I really need a road bike. LOL). I have participated in a few organized rides. Want to do more of those this year too!

Yep, my 2005 Specialized Allez Sport. Nothing too fancy. I couldn't afford a dream $6000 road bike, so I settled for a $800 one.
  • PrincessNikkiBoo
    PrincessNikkiBoo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Here! I log daily. Have done for 286 days. Feel free to add me.
  • ladaybug2012
    Options
    You can add me, I don't have friends on this website since I am new. I started my year with hard core exercise and clean eating habits. I am on my second week of insanity and not planning on quitting even though it is super hard.
  • drea85an
    drea85an Posts: 130
    Options
    Really active on MFP and irl too, or at least trying to be! Would love another active friend! Add me!
  • notenoughspeed
    Options
    Requests sent to all that responded. Hah, eating McDonalds, and crying afterwards. Bleh!!! MCd's. I haven't eaten there in months.
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Sign me up for the forwards, bad jokes, good jokes, dirty jokes, and FitBit Fanatics. Or people getting healthier too. (After NotEnoughSpeed) that is :)
  • wisconsinboogie
    wisconsinboogie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You can add me Im very active daily....hiking, snowshoeing wt. training ect.....
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Nice, I have that same bike. Works well enough for me.
  • Thrasherbabe
    Thrasherbabe Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me =]
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    what do you mean by active ? MFP active or real life active ?
  • notenoughspeed
    Options
    what do you mean by active ? MFP active or real life active ?

I meant real life active people.