I need a serious accountability partner

Options
Okay.. here's the deal. I'm needing someone that has already lost the weight or is losing the weight right now that is willing to keep me accountable. If I'm brave enough, I even want to send routine progress pictures, weigh-ins, etc. I have my goal set at 40 lbs down now, but honestly I will probably need to keep going from there. Please add me and keep me going!!

Replies

• kiml77
    kiml77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! My goal is 13 lbs by March 1st. I weigh 143 and my ideal weight is 130. It's true when they say the last 15-10 lbs are the hardest to lose. I need some serious accountability!
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm pretty active on my newsfeed.
  • thegreatestlove
    thegreatestlove Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I will definitely help you out with that one. I also feel that I need someone that is just as serious and determined to push me on my way.
  • toniileii
    Options
    Me too! I'm 16 pounds down & 19 to go (hopefully by mid May)! Logging on here daily & working out 6 days a week, just need more motivating friends!
  • rousehouse
    rousehouse Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you wish... cheers.
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I'm right there with you! I've got 20-30 pounds to go..
  • CINNAMON77_00
    CINNAMON77_00 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...25 pounds to go and after 60 days finally making progres....
  • bluecrush1203
    bluecrush1203 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I lost 30lbs from 2010-2011 but then got stuck on a plateau for over a year. Now I'm getting more serious about workouts and tracking over the weekends (I'd always be good Sun-Thurs then blow it in Fri and Sat). I've lost 5lbs so far since 1/1/13 and am trying to get down another 15-20 before my May wedding!! Good luck everyone!
  • NicoleZ1515
    NicoleZ1515 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always in need for more accountability :)
  • dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have decided to turn my life around and make this journey a reality, a part of my everyday life. If you would like someone that will push you hard and expects the same in return. I can do that. If you want someone that is diligent (99% of the time anyway) about watching my intake and logging my calories, that's me. If you want someone that is incorporating exercise into their life, that's me. It's a new model and it's working. But I, too, need others to keep me accountable, so feel free to add me and we can keep each other on track. Cheers!
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    Add me! I'm in maintenance but log pretty religiously. :-)
  • CKJ118
    CKJ118 Posts: 54
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I have lost 94lbs since late Feb 2012 and would be glad to motivate you along your weight loss because I am almost at goal now. Good luck!