Pb2

Options
e_stone
e_stone Posts: 22 Member
Looking for some good recipes for pb2. My mother in law bought me a jar a while back and I put it in my oatmeal with a banana. Looking for other ideas.. I don't do protein shakes or anything like that!

Replies

• debrajdavid
    debrajdavid Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I make fat free, sugar free cooked chocolate pudding using unsweetened almond milk and add 2 tbs. of pb2. Very yummy!!
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    might sound strange..but my dinner last nite was plain nonfat greek yogurt mixed w/PB2 and a little bit of stevia...used as a dip for granny smith apples...tastes like peanut butter fluff....
  • livityliv
    livityliv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Last night I used it to make "yonanas" banana ice cream. PB2, cocoa powder, a splash of milk, and frozen banana slices blended up in the magic bullet.

I've used it for Asian style stir fry sauces as well...Hoisin sauce, soy sauce, PB2, a splash of lime juice, and a little garlic and crushed red pepper.
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    You can allso check out the bell plantation website..they have some awesome recipes..cookies, chicken...its super versatile
  • mlclarke22
    Options
    might sound strange..but my dinner last nite was plain nonfat greek yogurt mixed w/PB2 and a little bit of stevia...used as a dip for granny smith apples...tastes like peanut butter fluff....

this sounds delicious...I buy the just great stuff brand powdered pb..you can but it in the grocery store in the organic section...tastes better imo...Im definitely going to have to try this though!
  • Stdavis53
    Stdavis53 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I use Pb2 and Shirataki noodles to make Pad Thai. Cuts out a lot of the calories that way so its pretty guilt free! I think there is a recipe floating around the forums that is pretty close to mine.
  • threeohtwo
    threeohtwo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I put it in my smoothies. Saves a lot of calories over peanutbutter.
  • imhungry2012
    imhungry2012 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    http://www.bellplantation.com/recipes/cat/beverage/

I eat it by itself on triscuits as a snack, have added it to chocolate protein shakes (tastes like reece's!) and others linked above-YUM as well as added it to oatmeal.
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!
  • atrebor18
    atrebor18 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I need some more ideas for it too, right now I only use it in smoothies. I like the idea of using it in asian sauces and in yogurt.
  • crawpapa
    crawpapa Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    This sounds pretty good.
  • khemory
    khemory Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    bump
  • courtneyerin86
    courtneyerin86 Posts: 8 Member
    Options

Strange?? Sounds awesome!! I will have to give that a try, thanks!!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    1 tbsp in a little container of vanilla yogurt = excellent apple dip that is super low-cal and you have sooooo much dip vs 1 tbsp of reg/light peanut butter.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options

Strange?? Sounds awesome!! I will have to give that a try, thanks!!

Not strange, it's on their website! (see their recipe section).
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    2 tbsp of PB2 or choc/pb2.
    1 banana
    aaaand blend.

..then pour into freeze pop molds. Instant happy. Obviously you'll wanna use more if you're gonna make more than one.
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I need some more ideas for it too, right now I only use it in smoothies. I like the idea of using it in asian sauces and in yogurt.

same here! I never even thought about mixing it in yogurt..duh haha
  • mlclarke22
    Options
    2 tbsp of PB2 or choc/pb2.
    1 banana
    aaaand blend.

..then pour into freeze pop molds. Instant happy. Obviously you'll wanna use more if you're gonna make more than one.
    ummmmmm sounds amazing!! gonna have to do this!!
  • b0t23
    b0t23 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I mix it with almond milk in a drink or as peanut butter consistency.

I have also mixed it with honey and just eaten it like pudding.

I'm still discovering things to do with it.