What should I have for dinner?

Options
Can someone give me an idea for something that sounds delicious, tastes delicious, and somewhat easy to make for dinner?

I can't think of anything to make so any ideas are truly appreciated! Thanks!

Replies

• devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Beef or chicken?
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    what type of food do you want and want to have available??
  • KarenisPaleo
    KarenisPaleo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Grilled pork chops and sweet potatoes!!
  • kariannmbc
    Options
    Chicken and veggie stir fry-without rice!

I stir fry the veggies (onion, garlic, peppers, celery, one carrot cut into thin strips) in a little lemon juice, salt, and pepper, and add the chicken (also cut into thin strips). Without the rice, it's low cal.
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    chicken stir fry

meatloaf muffins

chicken breast stuffed with a little cheese and bacon, side veggies

hmmm... thats all i got :)
  • bookwormk
    Options
    I made the easiest dinner the other night and everyone (fam of 4) loved it. Hillshire Farms Turkey Rope Sausage, a large potato, an onion, a yellow pepper, all cut into thick chunks, seasoned with garlic, pepper and a little salt. I coated a cake pan lightly with Olive oil tossed everything in for 25 min at 350, served it with a tossed salad, but I would have made "butternut squash" mashed potatoes if I'd had it in the house. So easy!
  • ktrichards06
    Options
    Chicken preferably!

Bookwormk that does sound really good!!!
  • Qbaimee
    Qbaimee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I think we are having salmon tonight.
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    Get some nice big poblano peppers and stuff them chicken, yellow rice, red bell pepper, Diced tomato, and Monterey jack cheese. Real simple to make and the flavors are amazing :)
  • joyr1982
    joyr1982 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    White chicken chili. 1/2 c green salsa, 2 chicken breasts, 1 c chicken broth, 2 cans white beans. Throw all in the crockpot for a few hours and you are done.
  • LBash03
    LBash03 Posts: 72
    Options
    I cut up some red potatoes, red bell peppers, cabbage and onion.. drizzle some olive oil on them and garlic powder, salt and pepper and make sure everything is coated. Put it on a baking sheet and put them in the oven for about 15 minutes on 350. Then I cut up some turkey ( i had turkey cutlets in the fridge i needed to use but you can use chicken or a sausage of some kind), seasoned them and then put them on top of the veggies until they were cooked. Great and easy, and super delicious!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Mixed baby greens tossed in olive oil and balsamic, followed by blackened catfish and roasted brussel sprouts and carrots and a glass of riesling.