New year new start

Options
I'm new to this an need as much help an support as I can as I really wanna lose my weight an I've tried everything I can and I haven't been able to stick to so fingers crossed this will work with some help

Replies

• mfclingan
    mfclingan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Good luck! If you are looking for friends on here to help support....help celebrate....help motivate; then feel free to add me. I'm on here everyday. I've tried a lot. I've failed some, but I have a focus and a drive to succeed and I'm determined to reach my goals this year! The more people I have on my side (accountability partners...you have my back and I'll have your back) the better our odds!
  • julial84
    julial84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good luck girl!
  • juanitajohnston
    juanitajohnston Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Everyone here is helpful, friendly and above all, encouraging. I'm just getting back into it as well. Feel free to add me. Cheers!
  • xNickie
    xNickie Posts: 49
    Options
    Welcome! I'm on here everyday, so feel free to add me! Will offer support and motivation when needed :smile: I've been on here since September (made a new account recently) and it's helped a great deal, and everyone's so supportive. I've lost 17lbs just from walking, it's simple! Best of luck on your journey :flowerforyou:
  • BugsySiegel1968
    BugsySiegel1968 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Both my wife and I started using tthis app on our Ipads. It makes things soooo ez !!

good luck, and hope you meet your goal !