officially hit 199.9 lbs

Options
kajaknowers
kajaknowers Posts: 113 Member
So today I woke up feeling a little tired but did my daily stroll downstairs and weighed myself and to my surprise the scale read 199.9 lbs....I am officially in the onderlands.....its feels so good....I though the weight didn't want to budge at one point.....all I can say now is come on 191 lbs for the biggest landmark yet of being "overweight"....I still can't believe I have lost as much I have and still have motivation to keep going.

Hope your all doing well too

x

Replies

• MadHatR5
    MadHatR5 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job and congratulations!

Good job pushing thru the stalled weight. I've been there and it gets frustrating.
    People think it's strange when I tell them I am looking forward to being "overweight". I've got 28 more lbs before that landmark.

Keep up the good work!
  • Bleux
    Bleux Posts: 186
    Options
    Good on you! This is awesome and a great motivator I am sure. Keep it up!!!
  • CinthyNair
    CinthyNair Posts: 261
    Options
    So today I woke up feeling a little tired but did my daily stroll downstairs and weighed myself and to my surprise the scale read 199.9 lbs....I am officially in the onderlands.....its feels so good....I though the weight didn't want to budge at one point.....all I can say now is come on 191 lbs for the biggest landmark yet of being "overweight"....I still can't believe I have lost as much I have and still have motivation to keep going.

Hope your all doing well too

x

I can't wait for my 199.9 too, so I know exactly how thrilled and excited you are :) Congrats :flowerforyou:
  • beccasetsfire
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait to get there!!!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Good job! Bravo!
  • StaceG1986
    StaceG1986 Posts: 350
    Options
    That's awesome!! Feels so good to finally be under 200lbs doesn't it, no matter how little the difference!!

Well done, keep at it!! :flowerforyou:
  • aimeemills
    Options
    Yay well done you, I reached a mini goal today too :drinker:
  • snorker88
    snorker88 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Well done!

I can't weight to get under 200. Just can't seem to budge the last few lbs to do it :(

oh well, onwards and.. downwards...! :flowerforyou:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Nice!! Good goin', girl!!
  • cfischer81
    cfischer81 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congrats! I'm going to lose my mind when that day comes for me. can't wait! Keep up the great work!
  • mom4nursing
    mom4nursing Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! I'm so looking forward to getting there too!!
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    It is a onederful day indeed! Great job!
  • MommyofLily
    MommyofLily Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Good job girl!! You are an inspiration to me! I've got about 10 lbs more to go before I can join you in this accomplishment. That is so awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • LizCornelius
    Options
    Congrats
  • BrendaW1
    BrendaW1 Posts: 12
    Options
    Great job

1030961.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • markei1
    markei1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    congrats. i can't wait to get to the onederlands. so exciting.
  • homemademama
    homemademama Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    congrats! what a milestone!
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    WTG! Keep up the great work. I can't wait to be outta the 200's. This morning I was 200.8 almost there!
  • weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!

Keep up the great work!
  • fitgina
    fitgina Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can't wait to get there myself. I just started two weeks ago, and finding it pretty easy to stay in my range, so I really am looking forward to hitting this milestone.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!