Friends and motivation needed

Options
wowsrz
wowsrz Posts: 50 Member
This is only my second day on MFP and looking for friends and motivation.

Trying to be a stronger, healthier, and better me.

Add me if you can offer some motivation and need some in return.

Replies

• FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    good luck with your goals! I am looking for friends too since I am new, you can add me as well!
  • sshone1
    sshone1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good Luck, you will like the site! Feel free to add me.
  • alissafox09
    alissafox09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey baswogger,
    I'm also pretty new to this. The way I keep my motivation is looking forward to the feeling after I've completed my daily workouts. I would suggest ZUMBA! I find I always look forward to dancing like a fool in my living room and it's a great stress reliever. I keep motivated by allowing myself one cheat day a week. If I'm craving something over my calorie goal, or just don't have time to work out, or just feeling a little lazy, I ask myself if I want that to be my cheat day. Another way I stay motivated is I don't deprive myself. If you want that piece of candy, just eat it. It's better than stressing over it. Of course don't eat the whole bag, but a couple pieces won't hurt.

:)
  • AnjylNguyen
    Options
    HI! this is not my first time either on MFP I need friends to cheer me on and that I can cheer on. I'm looking to Lowe 80-100 lbs and would love to help you and anyone in their goal who would do the same for me. Good Luck!0
  • oddberry
    Options
    Sounds good. New, brande new, spankin' new...so feel free to add and lets...get...MOVING!!!! :laugh:
  • jksmith6402
    Options
    Hi, new here as well. I actually signed on about a year ago and never got the hang of the website. This time I'm going to give it a huge try. 45 year old mom of 2 boys. I'd like to get rid of about 45 lbs and set a better example for them. My husband needs to lose about 60+. Hope to get a lot of inspriation and encouragement. My big problem is meal planning and making sure to have healthy snacks that the kids will think are "good" in the house. I love the Zumba workout as well. Do you use the DVDs? I go to a class at the moment but have been thinking of investing in the DVDS.
  • CarrieEly
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You can add me to your friends list. I am always looking for inspiration and to try and help inspire!! :smile:
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

Good luck
  • trumpkat80
    trumpkat80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new to this site too. I lost 23.5 inches in 2 months w/ Insanity. & went from a 12/14- an 8. My goal now is to lose 12lbs & tone my abs. Always looking for buddies, feel free to add me :D
  • audri83
    Options
    Im not new but I'm new do really trying and regularly using MFP. Motivation is key to weight loss so Add me.
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Happy to support you, I am generally positive and enjoy checking in ith my friends daily. I have similar weight
    Loss goal
  • Jeki020103
    Options
    Hi - I'm new too. I would love friends and support! Anne