need some friends :)

Options
hey guys,

Id love to make some friends on here, I actually have a solid background in fitness/nutrition SO i would love to answer questions and plan to spend time on the forums helping out :)

about me
Im an aspiring power lifter from the the US who also likes to listen to electronic music, play video games, and write software code

Looking to take better control over my calorie counts and lead to better macros daily!

Replies

• Im new to this and looking to meet new people that can help me to maintain my goal. I want to lose atleast 50 pounds then go from there . Before I got pregnant I was weighing 184 lbs now my son who is 18 months.... im weighing in at 208 lbs. I was 250 when I gave birth in 2011
  • BeckyD1105
    BeckyD1105 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here everyday and try to support my friends as best as I can.
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Added, thanks guys
  • 57viv
    57viv Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I just stated too. Was working with a trainer and doing well until I got I'll and was put on cortisone. 30 pounds found me right away! Now a few surgeries later and a few more pounds more, here I am. My problem is I need to eat more to lose not eat less. That is quit the challenge for someone that's used to eating 500 calories a day!
  • FootballGamer58
    Options
    I hope you meet your goals! I added you
  • MiguelX66
    MiguelX66 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm also new here; not a power lifter but I do listen to my daughter's dubstep music when working out. :)

Sending you an add request.

Anyone else can feel free to add me, too.
  • FootballGamer58
    Options
    heck yeah nice tell your daughter she has good taste
  • sshone1
    sshone1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am just getting back into using MFP. Feel free to add me.
  • FootballGamer58
    Options
    added back man thanks :)
  • leyvad
    leyvad Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    you can add me:)
  • FootballGamer58
    Options
    sounds good I added you back
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    Hi you can add me I'm online everyday :) x
  • natirisiple
    natirisiple Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm trying to track and stay motivated everyday. I'm looking for friends and support! Feel free to add me if you are as well!
  • FitGoal165
    Options
    hey guys,

Id love to make some friends on here, I actually have a solid background in fitness/nutrition SO i would love to answer questions and plan to spend time on the forums helping out :)

about me
    Im an aspiring power lifter from the the US who also likes to listen to electronic music, play video games, and write software code

Looking to take better control over my calorie counts and lead to better macros daily!

Feel free to add me.
  • FootballGamer58
    Options
    thanks guys, ive added you all! you guys rock