Low calorie sugar free gummy worms??!!! NOM NOM NOM

Options
13»

Replies

• Cowboss1
    Cowboss1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
    Got the ingredients listed in my recipe builder, and it says if you eat them all its only 130 calories (conservatively) it might be less if you buy the right kind of unflavored gelatin.
    SWEET!
    :bigsmile:
  • bump
  • shadowvampira
    Options
    bump
  • shadowvampira
    Options
    add a half a pack of kool-aid to make sour gummy candy if you want really sour use whole pack similar flavor to sugar free jello
  • yummymummy65
    yummymummy65 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I know I'm a little late to the party .... but I made these last night. I've got a weakness for Cola Bottles - particularly Haribo Cola Bottles. So I changed up the recipe a little. Instead of water, I added 1 cup of Diet Coke (boiled it first so that the gelatine would melt). For tartness, I added half a little package of Lemon Lime Kool-Aid. I poured it into a non-stick baking pan and stuck it in the fridge for 1 hour. I then turned it out and using a pizza cutter, cut the blob of hard Jello into little squares.

Do they taste like Cola Bottles? Yes. Definitely. Do they have the texture of Gummies... not really. They taste like really firm jello. Chewy but broke up a little too quickly in my mouth. I like the springiness of gummies. These don't really have that springiness to them. But at 90 calories for an entire pan and still be able to get my Cola Bottle fix, I can certainly live with these.

Can't wait to go home to devour more tonight!
  • xxSjayxx
    xxSjayxx Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    AMAZING
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Omg bump
  • JDelphiki
    JDelphiki Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I made something similar a long time ago. They are good but be careful making them. The mixture is VERY sticky.