Head Phones / Ear Buds for the Gym

Options
2»

Replies

• Seriousmom3
    Options
    I use iFrogz. I lost the ear buds that came with my iphone and my husband picked this up for me. I think they are awesome. Fit well and come with extra rubber covers. The sound is great as well, also can use it for hands free talking.
  • BamBam125
    BamBam125 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I think mine are by Koss. They are inner ear buds with three size different rubber pad thingies. I put on the small pads and they work well. I think they were $10-15 at Walmart or Target.

The ones that came with my iPod have never been used. That sort just doesn't fit in my ears.

I used to have a pair of headphones that hooked around the ear, but they wore out and when I tried a similar looking pair next they never seemed to fit snugly enough to give good sound. That's when I switched to in-ear ones.
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    "Yurbuds" Iron man series as stated before, they tend not to move.

I'm a headphone *kitten*, gonna check out them polk ultrafits
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Skull Candy

^^ me too
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    had the over the ear Beats -- the in line mic/controller started to rattle and ticked me off ... right now over the ear skull candy and I love them
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    After several months, my once loved Yurbuds now fall out. :sad: Yesterday I must have adjusted them 50 times in 40some minutes of running. Total bummer.
  • 2BhappyBhealthy
    2BhappyBhealthy Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    ^ OH NO!!! I just came to post that I just got mine and stuck them in to see how they feel and I LOVE THEM! Can you wash them or something to get them to be sticky again?? :cry:

Can't wait to use them today at the gym! Thanks everyone for the feedback! These things feel GREAT! :drinker:
  • nanook37
    nanook37 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Every type of ear bud I have ever tried has always fallen out or been uncomfortable until I found that you could replace the silicon tips they come with with foam tips from a company called Comply which are a foam like earplugs that you roll thin and insert and stay in your ear. They make different sizes based on what ear buds you have... I have been using them for a couple of years now and they are absolutely the best thing I have found...
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I tried using earbuds at the gym but no matter HOW loud I had the volume, their piped in music was thumping in my ear. So I started using my Bose headphones. No problem now...I cant hear anything but my music. :)
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Can't remember the exact brand, but I know I have a set from Sports Authority that wrap around the back of your ear and are earbuds. They work like a charm for any jumping around, cardio, etc. exercises. I'd recommend them in a heartbeat!

Plus, the bass is pretty great in them too.
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I use Skullcandy Ink'd. I love them except for the fact that after about a year of pertty heavy use, the sound goes out in one ear. Thankfully, they have a lifetime warranty.