Ladies over 200??

Options
1235»

Replies

• kbmomma42
    kbmomma42 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Dear Shayfrom78 - I know exactly how you feel about the pictures...I experienced the same thing with my mom. She died when she was 47 and I couldn't find hardly any pictures of her, let alone with the rest of us! But yet, here I am, repeating history - I do try to take more pics with my kids, but from the neck up!! Keep up the good work - you've come so far! I fear that I am just starting my journey (for several times now) - so I hope this is the last...I am committed - I just need to sustain the changes! I would love to add you to my friend list if you would have me! :smile:
    Karen
  • Kadesha72
    Kadesha72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    This is my second week on the site, I started at 273 which was 10 less than a couple months before....but that was because I had a breast reduction! Ha! (easiest weight I ever lost) but I've made up my mind, I have to make the rest of me match the chest area or else the chest is just going to come back!!!

I've lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks, ya me! Add me if you'd like... I am still new and have no idea how to add you!
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I was 250 at my heavest but lost down to 235 when my dad passed away of lung cancer in 2010.. im still at 235 now but would love to get down to 150... soo add me if u wish.. I would love to be friends with all of you... :heart:
  • gianamicole
    gianamicole Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, started at 242 on Jan 1st and now im down 6lbs. my first goal is under 200 and my second is 150. good luck everyone :)
  • Ashleymeganlove
    Options
    I'm currently sitting at 263 and would love to get down to at least 145. I lost 10-15 pounds and got down to 200 at one point using MFP but then I fell off the bandwagon and gained all of it back and then some. I'm thinking that being more involved on the site and adding motivational friends might help. I added you but anybody else please feel free to add me. We can do this! :)
  • raederr
    raederr Posts: 14
    Options
    i would love to have some friends. i just joined yesterday and i was 270 in Nov when i joined TOPS take off pounds sensibly. i am at 255.5 this morning. how do i friend request people? didn't learn that yet.
    rae
  • Pineappletree29
    Options
    I am in the same boat! Always looking for good support!
  • a778c466
    a778c466 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Anyone on here feel free to add me! I have at least 70 lbs to lose!
  • kkdoll0326
    Options
    Hi ladies I'm starting the same. I lost 10lbs. I don't know how but, I did and looking to lose some more. Add me
  • queen_ofjacks
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the site (well, signed up a while back but chickened out, but now am back!) and am weighing in roughly 250 lbs, and want to be down to 150 ideally. Feel free to add me, as well! All you lovely ladies are motivating!