Jamaica Resorts - Have you been?

Options
aj_31
aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
Anyone been to Jamaica?

I'm looking at going and wanted to know if you stayed in Montego Bay or Negril and which resort you stayed at. Also did you like or dislike it and how long ago were you there?

Replies

• PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    We stayed at Sandals at Montego Bay for our honey moon. It was pretty nice.
  • klegendre20
    Options
    We stayed at the Couples - San Souci in Ocho Rios for 8 days/7 nights...it was absolutely amazing and a great price!!!
  • Lucassvg
    Lucassvg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Sunset Jamaica Grande Resort in Ocho Rios.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I stayed at the Ritz Carlton Rose Hall (Montego Bay) and it was GORGEOUS!!! <3
  • aj_31
    Options
    Thank you! I'm going to check out all of those resorts.
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    never been, would love to go!! enjoy1!!
  • kneubee7
    kneubee7 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I got married at the Couples Negril resort and it was amazing. I'd definitely go back! November 2008.
  • RobinRenee83
    RobinRenee83 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Grand Palladium in Montego Bay. Had an AMAZING time 'mon!!! As a matter of fact, we're going back this summer :)
  • Mama2lilgirls83
    Mama2lilgirls83 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    We stayed at Sandals Montego Bay for our honeymoon, and it was nice! We were there for 5 nights and we had a great time!
  • thissamelissa
    thissamelissa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I stayed at the Grand Palladium and it was amazing. It's in Lucea, Jamaica. If you want to read more, there is a website / message boards directly for Grand Palladium. Palladiumaddict.net.
  • alamarana2885
    alamarana2885 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I haven't been, but I'm going in May to Montego Bay Sandals Carlyle Resort for my wedding. The pictures look amazing and a friend of mine went to one of their resorts for her wedding and loved it. Here's hoping it's incredible!
  • minibee12
    Options
    Yes! And the all inclusives are pretty awesome. I like Beaches!
  • glbragg
    glbragg Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I went to the Couples Resort in Negril. You should really look into the Couples Resorts, I think there are four of them on Jamaica and the prices are really good. I would love to go back someday just need to find me a sexy lady to take with me. Any volunteers?
  • George1567
    Options
    Three trips to Hedo II in Negril. Always a great time and you don't need to pack much to fit in......lol
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Went to a wedding at the Sandals in Montego Bay. We stayed for an extended weekend after the wedding. It was nice. We didn't venture out of the resort. The food was good. The room was nice.
  • munzpritchard
    Options
    I have and I don't know that I would go back. It's great if you want to stay on the resort, but if you want to get out and walk around not so much. I went to an Island off of Belize and would go back in a heart beat!
    Options
    Rose Hall in Montego Bay- Very nice, took the all inclusive package, well worth it
    Half Moon in Montego Bay- Very nice, food was so so- but not all inclusive and a pina colada was like 8 bucks.
    Sandals in Negril- AMAZING and i wish i could live there! Although we did splurge and have the swim up river suite with private lagoon entrance. I think getting any level room that has the butler is well worth it. They def. go out of their way to make your stay memorable. We cant wait to go back!
    My sister in law stayed at the RIU in montego bay and loved it.
  • aj_31
    Options
    I have and I don't know that I would go back. It's great if you want to stay on the resort, but if you want to get out and walk around not so much. I went to an Island off of Belize and would go back in a heart beat!

Please tell me more about Belize.
  • aj_31
    Options
    Thank you again to all of you who have responded. I'm writing all of these down so I can look at each one. :)
  • LandonRand
    Options
    I've been to Hedonism II and Hedonism III

Would love to give you a review, but as they say, what happens at Hedo. :)