Come here honey...I need to burn off the candy bar I ate.

Options
According to this website:

http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc

You burn appx 230 calories every 30 minutes of getting it on with your spouse/significant other.

Something to keep in mind ;)

Replies

• niki7g
    niki7g Posts: 41
    Options
    Wow! That's not bad ... must remember that one ... I'm sure he'll be pleased too!!!!!
  • sixx7
    sixx7 Posts: 1
    Options

You burn appx 230 calories every 30 minutes of getting it on with your spouse/significant other.

is there a "fwd this post to significant other" button?
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options
    hmmmm, I feel a craving coming on! :blushing:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    LOL---LOVE IT!!!

I shared that with my boyfriend and asked if he wanted to meet up for lunch. We had a good laugh.
  • SexyIsPainful
    SexyIsPainful Posts: 42 Member
    Options

is there a "fwd this post to significant other" button?

Exactly what my husband would have said.......lol
  • Home6
    Home6 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Bow-chicka-wow-wow...:laugh:
  • weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    Options
    There was a topic on this about a month ago; so.....the night before my weigh in days; hubby always has to do his part in my weight and fitness goal. He LOVES it - I do as well!!!!!! Ha, ha, ha. We have to do, what we have to do, I'm willing to take one for my body!!!!!!.
  • weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    Options
    Bow-chicka-wow-wow...:laugh:

I love this line next to your pic - LOL!
  • SnuggleBunny
    Options
    That all depends on the intensity of the work out. I recommend wearing a HRM to get a true accounting of the calories burned.

:laugh:
  • aesoprok
    aesoprok Posts: 70
    Options
    There was a topic on this about a month ago; so.....the night before my weigh in days; hubby always has to do his part in my weight and fitness goal. He LOVES it - I do as well!!!!!! Ha, ha, ha. We have to do, what we have to do, I'm willing to take one for my body!!!!!!.
    :blushing: Sweet idea! I weigh myself on Fridays, so now i'll make sure i pencil in some love time every Thursday night. Burns more calories than shredding with Jillian Michaels, and i enjoy it ever so much more...
    Thanks for the info i'd been wondering about this!:tongue:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options

I'm always up for that!!! :laugh: :drinker:
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    No wonder I'm losing more weight than I've calculated. I should throw this into my "Calories Burned" list :drinker:
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    LOLLLLLLLL!! Well that's just great if you have a spouse which I don't:( Waahhhhhhhh!!! Thanks for the laugh. I think I'll spend the weekend trying to find a spouse, my own that is, LOL:) Denise
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Oh man.. Mine only said 162 cals burned.. I guess we'll be shootin for an hour session ;):blushing:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    :blushing:

Wow I wonder if I should enter it in on "track excercise"? That's alot of calories. Burns more calories then running for an hour that's for sure, and I enjoy it SOOOO much more. I think I will replace one of my jogging sessions each day:bigsmile: and on top of the "Boom boom pow" time we already have....My hubby is really gonna be liking this post! Thanks for the info , I've been wondering about this ;)
  • cruisegirl
    cruisegirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great post!! I'll be sure to show this one to hubby tonite. We're both doing MFP! I had been wondering about it anyway. Wonder how to list it on the 'exercise' calculations?? :love:
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    LOL, my husband is going to love this!!!! :happy: