On my 3rd week of MFP with over 150 to lose

Options
Hi all,

I started at 345 and have lost 6 pounds so far. My short term goal is to get under 290 within the next 7 months, hopefully I can do it! After that I'd like to make it to 200 and then reassess my ultimate goal then.... so I have over 150 pounds to lose. If you're in the same boat feel free to add me.

I'm editing to add some of the medical conditions I have that definitely aren't helping my weightloss: hypothyroidism, PCOS and Intracranial Hypertension.

Replies

• mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Hi I don't have quite that much to lose but I do have 80lbs, you can add me if you would like to support each other
  • Act2Me
    Act2Me Posts: 4
    Options
    You are so brave. I started at 240, have lost 9, but have a good, long journey ahead of me. Just one day at a time, and enjoy your life as you go. Congrats on the courage to 'step out' and try.
  • smurfaggie07
    Options
    Thank you both!
  • missability
    Options
    Hi, I started 2 weeks ago, I have 125LBS. to go.....Congrats on taking the first step! Add me if you'd like.....Beth Ann
  • Pineappletree29
    Options
    Woohoo you got it girl! Don't worry about how long it takes to get there just as long as you reach your final destination :wink:
  • smurfaggie07
    Options
    :smile:
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    You can do it! After a torn achilles forced me to stop virtually all physical activity and then law school continued that sedentary lifestyle while allowing me to build terrible eating habits, I got up to around 380lbs. I've lost around 100lbs thus far and would like to lose around 50lbs more. We're on the same path...I just started a little earlier. I believe you can do it! :smile:
  • Louiseisme
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I have lost but I still have another 58 to go SW 277, CW 175, GW 117, I am short 5'1.5".
    Set small incremental goals to help stay motivated. You've got this.