The Belly Fat Cure by Jorge Cruise

Options
Just wondering if anyone is doing this or planning on starting.

Replies

• Moniquifee
    Moniquifee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started and stopped this diet in February or March. I wasn't keeping the best track of my sugars and carbs the way you need to in order to be successful on this. Then I switched to Atkins (induction phase) because I wasn't seeing the results quick enough on The Belly Fat Cure System. But then I started cheating on the Atkins diet. So I have officially started back on the BFC diet today and I'm trying to stick with it for the long haul. I don't expect to lose 9 pounds in one week. But even if I consistantly lose 2 lbs a week it would be some progress. I think the BFC is very do-able if you want to do something that won't have you craving everything you could miss when you do other diets. With this diet, there are many alternatives for anything you may crave so if you are really into it, there is no way to actually cheat. And now, I have joined this site to at least help me keep track of the carbs (I wish it tracked sugar as well). I have invested a lot of money in the various foods I would need to do this diet. I know others are able to do it with out spending so much. But its hard trying to get some of the items that are free of sugar and artificial sweetners depending on where you live (and I'm in NYC). Well, I hope you are on a plan that works for you and we'll see how far I get myself. Hope this is helpful.
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I started and stopped this diet in February or March. I wasn't keeping the best track of my sugars and carbs the way you need to in order to be successful on this. Then I switched to Atkins (induction phase) because I wasn't seeing the results quick enough on The Belly Fat Cure System. But then I started cheating on the Atkins diet. So I have officially started back on the BFC diet today and I'm trying to stick with it for the long haul. I don't expect to lose 9 pounds in one week. But even if I consistantly lose 2 lbs a week it would be some progress. I think the BFC is very do-able if you want to do something that won't have you craving everything you could miss when you do other diets. With this diet, there are many alternatives for anything you may crave so if you are really into it, there is no way to actually cheat. And now, I have joined this site to at least help me keep track of the carbs (I wish it tracked sugar as well). I have invested a lot of money in the various foods I would need to do this diet. I know others are able to do it with out spending so much. But its hard trying to get some of the items that are free of sugar and artificial sweetners depending on where you live (and I'm in NYC). Well, I hope you are on a plan that works for you and we'll see how far I get myself. Hope this is helpful.

If you go to: "Food > Settings > Nutrients Tracked" you can add sugar to your diary.