Hi there :)

Options
hi all im Krysty and im hoping to lose about a stone to a stone and a half, so thats about 21lbs.

only thing is im finding it difficult to use up all the calories! im left with around 300-500 each day :-/

Replies

• judyrumbold
    Options
    Hi Krysty. I am new too and have had the same problem. I have been trying to save as many calories as I can for the afternoon and evening as I am a big snacker then but seem to have been saving too many. I am going to try and eat a snack mid morning and mid afternoon and see if that helps even things out. By snack I mean an apple or banana.
    I also walk everyday for about 30 mins and don't eat the calories I have earned as I think it is more fat to burn.
    Let you know if it works. Good luck with the weight loss. Judy
  • krysty88
    Options
    im adding my breakfast, lunch and dinner but i dont tend to snack at all so maybe thats why im left so many - unless im not doing it right haha! I walk about 4 miles a day, plus do 20 mins of Zumba every day.

I seem to be stuck at my current weight so might take a while to shift it lol

hope all goes well with you :)
  • fattarzan
    Options
    Hey there, I recomend you reading about Intermitten Fasting (IF)... it may/might work out just what you need it for... google it...