New to Turbo jam

Options
Hello I'm new to Turbo Jam! I've done other workouts but ive heard so many good reviews about it tat i wanted to try it so Iwent ahead and got it. And now, i just gotta get motivated. See, I move in with my fiancee Feb 24 13 and I wanna look my best by then you know slim down toned and well basicly Sexy. And Well i need some help with that.

Replies

• thickmadame80
    thickmadame80 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I will be starting this program on Jan 21, 2013. I think it will be fun to. Can't wait.
  • kansasgal19
    kansasgal19 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I did the videos in college and lost inches everywhere. Not a ton of weight loss (only about 5 pounds), but I felt great! Good luck!
  • irisheringobragh
    irisheringobragh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam. I am about a week and a half into the Advanced Workout schedule (I have done TJ off and on for a few years) and feel great. Just work at your own pace.

Good luck!!
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam! I do Cardio Party Mix #1 (it's on the two-disc set that includes five workouts). When I'm short on time, I do the 20-minute workout.

Chalene is SO energetic, and there are two instructors who do low-impact moves that you can copy until you work up to the regular pace. I still do the low-impact versions since I'm over 300 pounds and don't want to blow out my knees.

Sometimes it takes a little while to get the moves down, but as she points out, "As long as you're moving, that's good." Don't worry if you don't get it at first. I used to dance in place until I could pick it up again.

Once I'm under 250 and can trust my knees and feet a bit more, I'm going to start doing Turbo Fire.
  • avongirl74
    avongirl74 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam....it is my go to for high calorie burn and FUN!!!
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Just did Cardio Party Mix #1. HRM says I burned 403 calories in 45 minutes. That's pretty close to what I burn at the gym when I use the elliptical and treadmill.
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I love turbo jam. Ab jam is my favorite
  • kellsma
    kellsma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just got back to Turbo. I go to live classes and and am lucky enough to go to Chalene's live class Sunday morning. Way different in person. I have been going back since this past Sunday and have done 4 clases this week. I really love it and I also have the Turbo Jam DVDs and love Turbo Sculpt. I am going to add all of you Turbo people!
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Chalene is awesome... I love Turbo Jam
  • altinker
    altinker Posts: 173
    Options
    I just ordered it used on Amazon. I'm hoping I really like it!