30 lbs must go!

Options
stephky1978
stephky1978 Posts: 2
edited November 2023 in Introduce Yourself
Hey,

What a geat site! I am hoping to track my summer progress. I want to tone up and loose 30. I am 5'11 and 180, which isn't horrible for a tall girl, but I am feeling the bulge! Hope I can make it, but how long will this take???

Stephky

Replies

• stephky1978
    Options
    Hey,

What a geat site! I am hoping to track my summer progress. I want to tone up and loose 30. I am 5'11 and 180, which isn't horrible for a tall girl, but I am feeling the bulge! Hope I can make it, but how long will this take???

Stephky
  • stephanienorts
    Options
    I Steph, how funny, but my name is Steph as well & I am looking to lose about 30 lbs. too! What a coincidence! I dunno about you, but after tracking my calories, I cannot believe how calorie dense my choices have been, I thought they were pretty healthy!

I think it will take about 3 months or more to lose this weight I think. Did you just start this goal?
  • skinnyminny
    Options
    Hi! I'm Stephanie too, but didn't use it as my screen name. I need to lose close to 100 lbs. I din't realize the amount of sugar I have consumed. That's going to be my big weakness. Good luck to you all!
  • rachelannehayes
    Options
    I agree with the calorie dense choices. I crave sugar and in my effort to cut back, I eliminated
    most simple sugars and just replaced them with fruit. But, I was eat SO much and never realized how many calories I was consuming. Hopefully keeping a daily food journal will help.

Good luck to everyone!
  • suzannehusted
    suzannehusted Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i wish you all the best of luck...i myself am cutting the fat and cholesterol down. i have been logging onto this site for 2 1/2 weeks, and this site works so well in holding me accountable for what i eat. i really have enjoyed it. in the 2 1/2 weeks, i have lost 6 pounds i only have 23 more pounds to go. this site has been wonderful. wishing you all the best of luck....

suzanne
  • healthyhappyme
    Options
    thats awesome suzanne! 6 lbs so far! excellent! today is my first time on this site. im excited about taking control back and getting healthy and full of energy again- my goal is to lose 40 pounds

Maria
    Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!
  • mcontrerasj
    Options
    Hi there, I see there are lots of Stephanies... My Name is Mariana. I live in Venezuela, and I'm trying to lose 10 lbs. I know it's not much, but I'm 4.2 high and it's very difficult for me to lose weight.

My cholesterol levels are high so I've had to cut off stir-fried or breaded foods, all kinds of cheese, chocolate, sweets, etc. Honestly, I haven't been able to stop eating sweets. Here in Venezuela is impossible not to do it, we are known for our delicious baked goods, chocolate and any other type of dessert; they're unbelievably AMAZING! I am trying to get back on track (because I stopped dieting and gained the 10 pounds I'm trying to lose now) just by consuming fewer calories, and walking 30 min, a day.

I would love to hear from you soon! Good luck to y'all!

Mariana
This discussion has been closed.