all that are 5'7"

Options
13»

Replies

• fitcountrygirl
    fitcountrygirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and a very muscular 150. I'm trying to get down to 140. I have been as low as 133 but it was hard to maintain, and my friends said I was too thin. I am happy at 150 and weigh a size 8, but think I would jiggle less at 140, and since I'm turning 30 this year, I want a little wiggle room.

I have two kids, too.

Size 8? Wow!! I'm about 5'7" and 147# - a size 12 is as small as I can ever remember wearing. I obvioulsy need to work on toning my flabby bod at this point! :) lol
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5'7 and 5'8. I started at 330. My goal is about 165.

Now, I'm big boned. My family is European (Dutch), and all of them have big bones, even the thinner ones. And I have a very strong body under my fat (used to weight lift)... so 165 works for me.
  • aesoprok
    aesoprok Posts: 70
    Options
    I might be about to make every one mad at me, but i hope not! I'm 5'7", 26 yrs old, and i have a narrow frame. My weight this morning was 120.6, and my goal weight is 113. I like how i look, i'm just trying to tone up. I was 117 before i had my daughter last year, i never dieted or excersised at all, and i felt healthy and strong.
    I still feel heavy sometimes at this weight, and have cellulite in a few problem areas, so thats why i'm trying to lose more. Everyone's different, this is what feels the best for me. I think you'll know your ideal weight when you see/feel it.
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and I would like to get to 150 lbs. That is in the healthy range for me and I think i would look BOMB DIGGITY at that weight. I carry my weight very different though. A lot of people think that I weigh less than what I weigh now.. When I tell them I'm 170, their like "WHA?!"

Ultimately, you are the judge. If you think you look good at 150 lbs then stop. If your not satisfied, then keep going.. It all up to you and what you want to see in the mirror. Good luck with your journey!:drinker:

People never believe me that I weight what I do either. I am 5'6 and weigh 155. I'd like to get to 140. I currently wear a size 11 in jeans and would love to be in a 7, but i guess a 9 would do too. I just want to trim up my legs and stomach and tone my arms some more. I think 126 would be too thin for someone who's 5'7
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1", medium frame and my target weight is 130. At 5'7" I think 126 might be a bit small!!

Check this link out, it might give you an idea of what to shoot for?

http://www.self.com/health/2008/01/find-your-happy-weight

I had no idea what frame was, so I looked it up! Here is the link:
    http://www.am-i-fat.com/body_frame_size.html
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I'm just over 5'7", I have a small frame and at my smallest in highschool I weighed 115. I was very very active and very muscular. Of course in high school I thought I was "fat" b/c I wasn't 5'1" 90 lbs like my cheer leader frends were. In my adult life the smallest I remember being was about 133 lbs. I was still thin at the weight, wore a size 4. I don't feel I could healthily get down below 130lbs anymore. I really don't think I would want to. My goal weight right now is 135.
  • Taliko
    Taliko Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I had no idea what frame was, so I looked it up! Here is the link:
    http://www.am-i-fat.com/body_frame_size.html

Neat. I like the link.
    Who knew I had a "Small" frame? Not me!