New Here

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Liz, and I've finally taken the first step to getting back into shape. I used to be extremely active in middle/high school and then sort of fell off the path after that (I'm 22 now). At this point, I think my ideal weight would be about 40 pounds less but really as long as I'm in shape and lean then I'll be happy! I started working out/eating right again a week ago and have lost 5 pounds so far. I could really use some motivation and new friends are always welcome! :)

Replies

• tisha_rae
    tisha_rae Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I've lost 22 and have 21 to go!

Feel free to add.

Good Luck ! :)
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    welcome, can get help here at MFP. you're off to a great start. anyone friend me if you want!
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck in your journey.
  • eheflick
    Options
    Thanks for the great welcome everyone!
  • tawnyd24
    tawnyd24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site and calorie counting myself. I think I have lost 2. 5 lbs. I need to lose about 12 more. That seems like the hardest thing to do. This site really helps alot.
  • jpetcoff
    jpetcoff Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    New here too, just starting out!! I was an athlete my entire life, but now at 26 with 2 kids I am having trouble finding the "old" me!! You are all very inspiring to me, and I could definitely use the encouragement and motivation so if anyone wants to be my friend along the way please add me :)
  • smallmuscleathelete
    smallmuscleathelete Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hello girls :-) I'm new here too, just started last week - hope to find the "old me" who's 30 something lbs lighter (before my marriage life and pregnancy)! haha... feel free to add me!