Looking for friends that are 40ish with about 10 lbs to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    41 here and would be happy with a loss of 10 more , although, I'd be THRILLED with about 20!!! :smile:
    I'm here every day and have an open diary as well! Would love to support and have the support!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    i added you
  • RachelDockerill
    RachelDockerill Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    49 with 10lb to go. Just started again two days ago after several months away so need all the encouragement I can get.
  • Schmelvie
    Schmelvie Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    43 years old. Member since January, but a die-hard since July. I've lost 43 and I have 17 pounds to go. I log religiously every day and I also read a lot about nutrition, macros, exercise, etc. I would be happy with more friends so feel free to send a friend request if you're interested.
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm 43 years old. I've lost 26 pounds since January 2012 (from 155 to 129). My goal right now is to maintain until January 2013, then I plan to TRY to lose about 5 more pounds. Feel fee to add me.
  • cdiele
    cdiele Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am almost done with my 40's...50 next year, but I have about 14 pounds to go and my food diary is open....feel free to add me:smile:
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    42 and about 8 lbs to go, add me for support :-)
  • jbnl1991
    jbnl1991 Posts: 149
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. I am 45 and have less than 20 pounds to lose. I need some friends to support me, too. My food diary is open to friends and I log on every day. Together, we can do this!
  • Annie_ga
    Options
    HI. I'm 43 and I have 10 lbs to lose. I've been stalled during the holidays, but am determined to lose these 10 this year!
  • Willkathmum
    Willkathmum Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 40 in April and would like to lose 10-14 lb, starting 1 Jan 2013, feel free to add me
  • marycary2013
    marycary2013 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 41 & I'm looking to finally lose this 10 lbs that I put on when I quit smoking 5 years ago! This time it needs to come off no more excuses!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I'm 44. Goal was to lose ten and I'm almost there. (Scale did say that is gained back four this morning, but that's another topic)
  • wendll
    wendll Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I'm 41 and have about 8 more pounds to lose. I'm currently training for a half marathon so I try to run as much as my time allows. My food diary is open, feel free to add me :)
  • Seaspray4
    Options
    Hi, I'm 47 and have been on MFP for 3 weeks. I'm at 1200 calories but the scale hasn't budged at all. I've started jogging and am up to 2 miles. Wondering if I should increase miles and lift weights to get the scale to move. Any advice?